Peaks vs glacier house

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious about glacier house in revy. Have stayed at peaks a few times it not bad with its restaurant and sledding from there but what’s glacier house like. Better pub? How’s the ride from there is it closer or further and how are the rooms. Headed there next week and seeing where to book. Thx

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stay at glacier house a couple times a year and have always rented the cabins, great place and easy access to frisby. this year they have breakfast included which was really good and awesome variety. No complaints cabins are clean and lots of room.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stay at glacier house a couple times a year and have always rented the cabins, great place and easy access to frisby. this year they have breakfast included which was really good and awesome variety. No complaints cabins are clean and lots of room.
What do they charge for a cabin for 3-4?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$380 a night for the cozy cabin on a 4 night special. We are booked in March for a family trip. Wife, son and I.

Nothing wrong with peaks. Cheaper, less fancy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tight for 4 guys, but $380 a night for the cozy cabin on a 4 night special. We are booked in March for a family trip. Wife, son and I.
Thanks. Just trying to find some options in Revy. Our group has grown to 3 and hard to find a room with 3 real beds. Nobody likes a hidacouch.

H-D

Reaction score
Glacier is really nice and convenient for Frisby, with fuel on site. The food is good and the bar is decent with the fireplace in it. The only thing that sucked was the busted noisy cooler in the bar.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glacier house is convenient. But $380 a night is outrageous for a little one room cabin. I’ve stayed in 5+ star hotels all over world for less…

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 queen beds and a futon isn't why we are there... the fireplace, log cabin with a hot tub on it.... and ride from the room. My kid can do as many laps on his 120 as he wants under the powerlines... Fuel on site (pricey but whatever) yadda yadda. Like I said, nothing wrong with peaks, stayed lots and enjoyed it, especially 2012-2013ish and then more recently with the upgraded room and hot tub/sauna area...

Also been in a few Ritz Carlton and the like... the tv in the mirror is always nice lol But it ain't sleddin' in REVY

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the premium family cabin is where I stay with the wife and kids, has2 beds and bathroom upstairs with pullout and fireplace downstairs , one of the nicest cabins there but yes 500 or so a night. great place for kids with pool and lots of riding for them right out the cabin door. I also rent the large group cabin for guys trip sleeps 12 but usually have our group of 10 that stays in there and can be a little tight but has a nice drying room and no fireplace in that cabin. Cost wise it comes to 2200 for 3 nights dividend by 10 guys is 220 for each guy which is pretty good deal considering u get breakfast too.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a Bachelor party in that 12 bed Cabin a few years back, another one in the large single floor with 4 beds... Probably spent a few nights in every cabin in the joint and half the rooms in the main lodge over the last 12ish years.

Top Bottom