Where to stay in golden area

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We want to take a snowmobile trip this year to the golden area. We are thinking quarts creek? Where is a good place to stay? Been looking online and see there is options but would like to know if there is places you guys recommend. Thanks.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was you I would drive a little farther to revy or sicamous more hills and real good riding been in golden but I find they lean toward sledders better in revy and sicamous.

Reactions: RXN

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Golden is a great place to ride. Any of the name hotels are good. I’d recommend hitting the sled golden website and looking at their sponsor hotels. If you are on a tight budget there are cheaper ones but you get what you pay for.

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was you I would drive a little farther to revy or sicamous more hills and real good riding been in golden but I find they lean toward sledders better in revy and sicamous.

Good to know thank you! We usually ride the Mcbried area

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Golden is a great place to ride. Any of the name hotels are good. I’d recommend hitting the sled golden website and looking at their sponsor hotels. If you are on a tight budget there are cheaper ones but you get what you pay for.

Thanks I will check there web site out

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For years we used to ride golden, then switched to revy, then revy went retarded with ski hill, then drove the extra 45 min to sicamous every time as it's so worth the extra drive

Then heck it's so good I moved here lol, haven't been back to Golden either if that tells ya something

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fr someone making a trek like yourself, your better off driving the extra bit to revy. Golden can be touch and go with snow sometimes. Gas is more money here. And the 3 main spots get pounded fast, everyone will say they found powder, truth is no one wants to admit a bad trip.

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advise guys. I will take a good look at Revy and Sic. Keep the places coming because this will be my first time south. don't know any good spots. I just look on youtube and see what looks good.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did 7 trips last year in revy lots of snow but we tree ride that's where you find the snow open areas are always pounded out

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a good friend on mine owns this place.

IMG_8666.jpg

Reactions: RXN

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Radium is one awesome place especially when the glacier is open lots of climbing

Top Bottom