Where to stay and eat in revy?

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stay at peaks all the time! Best food around and staff is great! They have a big new years party and a bonfire for all us sledheads. Al the owner of the place has taken me sledding to show me some of the
off the beaten path places to sled to get away from the crowds. Didnt have cash for fuel one day he says dont worry about by me a beer later and lets me ride away with 50$ of his premium in my machine.
Ive met some very good people staying there with the make you feel like family atmosphere... sled compound....

You shouldnt make such biased opinions just because of a sponsorship or whatever.... sledding isnt just about supporting clubs. its about having a good time making good memories with friends and family.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure theres as many or more pot smokin sledheads bud! were the guys with the cash for the good stuff! lmao

But I did say sell out pot heads. Big diff there eh bud....

And sure there is Mabe more sled pot heads. What ever floats there boat. Just not for me.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well congrats on the preminum tank of gas al, wont be in buissness long doing that or maybe he will just good customer service, food was good but wasnt alway like that hope it continues

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well congrats on the preminum tank of gas al, wont be in buissness long doing that or maybe he will just good customer service, food was good but wasnt alway like that hope it continues

Ive stayed there 20 or 30 weekends so im sure the tank of fuel didnt break him! and i did pay him for the fuel at the end of the day once i had a chance to go to town and get cash.... Point being its a good friendly place to stay.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I did say sell out pot heads. Big diff there eh bud....

And sure there is Mabe more sled pot heads. What ever floats there boat. Just not for me.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

you bet big difference bud! haha im not a pot smoker either but i do smell it alot on the mountain! lmao

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hostel is 10$ a night,, Stumbling distance to the Regent.... You cant go wrong....

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to sled Revy all the time from 92-2004 and Zalas was the best food between Kelowna and Calgary. Started sledding that area again last year and couldn't wait to eat at Zalas. WOW a lot has changed!! Salad bar sucked and I have had better steaks at Dennys!!! The group I went with insisted we ate there all three nights. I thought ok maybe the steak first night was just a one off. But nope was just as bad the next night. Poorest cut of meat I have ever had. Third night I just switched to Pizza can't screw it up too bad. It was Ok!! The new Best Western is nice though. Way better than the old one. Plus the liquor store in the lobby doesn't hurt!!:beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to sled Revy all the time from 92-2004 and Zalas was the best food between Kelowna and Calgary. Started sledding that area again last year and couldn't wait to eat at Zalas. WOW a lot has changed!! Salad bar sucked and I have had better steaks at Dennys!!! The group I went with insisted we ate there all three nights. I thought ok maybe the steak first night was just a one off. But nope was just as bad the next night. Poorest cut of meat I have ever had. Third night I just switched to Pizza can't screw it up too bad. It was Ok!! The new Best Western is nice though. Way better than the old one. Plus the liquor store in the lobby doesn't hurt!!:beer:
I agree. I don't order steak at Zala's anymore since Mike sold the place. The other dish's are great just found the steaks were poor cuts with lots of grissel.

Yaco

Reaction score
If you want pizza then Villiage Idiot is the best in town hands down. If you want steak I'd say the 112 Restaurant at the Regent can't be beat. Zalas is mediocre at best compared to some of the other places in town.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want pizza then Villiage Idiot is the best in town hands down. If you want steak I'd say the 112 Restaurant at the Regent can't be beat. Zalas is mediocre at best compared to some of the other places in town.
One of the best steaks I have ever had was at 112's but holy cow the bill was staggering. Lol.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Discovered the 'Village Idiot' while hammer drunk last year. Not really a sledder hangout but they have beer on tap and tvs. I stumbled in and ordered the panzerotti, very tasty and massive for the $15 or whatever I was very full. Will definitely be back despite it crawling with skiers/hippies/hipsters.

Yaco

Reaction score
One of the best steaks I have ever had was at 112's but holy cow the bill was staggering. Lol.

Yes it's a bit more of a pricey place, but well worth it :)

Discovered the 'Village Idiot' while hammer drunk last year. Not really a sledder hangout but they have beer on tap and tvs. I stumbled in and ordered the panzerotti, very tasty and massive for the $15 or whatever I was very full. Will definitely be back despite it crawling with skiers/hippies/hipsters.

Definitely more of a ski bum restaurant but the food is absolutely wicked there, especially the pizza. So if you can look past the decoration of the interior you'll enjoy some really awesome food and beer.

Also if you like Sushi then Frisby Ridge downtown is pretty good. For good Italian food Isabellas is both well priced and tasty.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it's a bit more of a pricey place, but well worth it :)

Definitely more of a ski bum restaurant but the food is absolutely wicked there, especially the pizza. So if you can look past the decoration of the interior you'll enjoy some really awesome food and beer.

Also if you like Sushi then Frisby Ridge downtown is pretty good. For good Italian food Isabellas is both well priced and tasty.
Miss Piggy's luau is the best pizza ive ever had.....lol. And if you look carefully there's a few sledding pics on the walls

dogbreath

Reaction score
had lots of good times at peaks .new years party was a hoot, still the same great owners alek and tara lea doing a fine job..they treat you like real freinds not guests.best host in town,he will take you anywhere you want to go.. last march my sled broke.so rented aleks, smashed it up bout an hour er so.yeah big tree piss...then the next day he takes us out in his jetboat down the columbia river.. wow..and gus takes care of the kitchen, the best .. couple pix from the river. CIMG2221.jpg CIMG2210.jpg CIMG2223.jpg

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really!!!! staggering drunk? NA!!!! not you and not in Revy LMAO

Reactions: TLR
Top Bottom