Where to rent a sled

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 buddys that wanna rent a sled each over new years. i was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best and cheapest place to rent would be??? we will be going to revelstoke from red deer so anywhere on the way would be ok to rent from because we have a trailer. thanks

forum

Reaction score
I have 2 buddys that wanna rent a sled each over new years. i was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best and cheapest place to rent would be??? we will be going to revelstoke from red deer so anywhere on the way would be ok to rent from because we have a trailer. thanks
tell your buddies to buy one and quit being cheap!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell your buddies to buy one and quit being cheap!

I have a buddy wanting to try out sledding this year...don't think I wouldn't call him cheap for not buying one and just renting he's from Mississippi!..

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
forum was just trying to be funny he is a buddy of mine that just bought one so he falls out of the cheap lable now..... right derek.... i mean forum

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2508378883-Full Speed Rentals in Revelstoke talk to Randy-Good Selection of brand new sleds and very competitive pricing

Another vote for Randy. Great guy, great sleds, great prices.

psnider

Reaction score
Revelstoke snowmobile tours and rentals...Mark Shaede best guy around 1-250-837-1100

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powder Petes in Revelstok, surprised that noone has put his name up here yet. 1866941-7383. You can get beacons, avy bags etc all in one stop. :d:d

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone in Revy renting sleds this early in the season. I heard they haven't started yet because of the risk of hitting rocks.

Ruegsegger

Reaction score
Powder Pete's, although I never rented a sled from him, he was more than helpful trying to help me get some parts for my personal sled. Really nice guy, wen't above and beyond to help me out.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use Golden snowmobile rentals. that way if you want to come back a day early or if the weather isnt good in revy you can hit something in Golden you can and he's great to deal with. Hit silent for the day

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know the approx cost of a daily rental? i've never had to rent but would be handy info to know in case a newbie wants to tag along one day...

wheelin4fun

Reaction score
If you want to go through calgary on youre way out ALL SEASON RENTAL ADVENTURES 403-204-1771 has good pricing and they have trailers and avy kits as well.

Top Bottom