where to order snowmobile parts

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in the lowermainland and was wondering were to order snowmobile parts any ideas would be helpfull thanks in advance,or even if some one know where to get used parts around the lower mainland for a 700 rmk 1997

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM Heinracing on here, he just opened Hein Speed Specialties and is VERY good with the RMK 700's, I believe he builds his own turbo kits for those too and are strong runners....:beer:

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to rebuild secondary tried at sea to sky off 200 st in langly they wanted over two hundred bucks sound retarded i know its like 269 or so to order a whole new one

KingCatz

Reaction score
The person from first place parts is on here? cool.. They are great there. I bought my Klim suit and other things there last spring. Very good customer service! :)

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, not First Place Parts anymore...

Hein Speed Specialties

He is just starting up, site is not quite done and working things out on there, but if you PM him with anythign you need he has a way of finding it and at a good price...

I believe he does match any competitors price too...

powderpusher

Reaction score
The last i heard you had one of them turban helmets ,remember its a helmut not to be used for a belt.ha.ha .ha,check out the kijiji site and post a add some one should have a good used one,you could try to get ahold of snowmobils heaven in rimbey alta if he has one he can ship it to ya and he has pretty decent rates

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there powder pusher , dont lol at my turby tist it kept me warm :) also the:beer: bhelped , what new there?

powderpusher

Reaction score
Not much new,finally warmed up enough to go sleddin again,still waiting for a can for my 01 700 its just to damn loud with the stinger,need to make it a little quieter so that the neighbors 10 miles down the road cant here it when i fire it up for a ride

Top Bottom