Where in saskatchewan

max900

Reaction score
think the big hills west no snow around here was some around edmonton but bin 7c there filping out with no snow:confused::confused::confused:

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
h e l l !!! hahha!
dunno dude, but im headin west in a week or better
this i junk

500ssJW

Reaction score
I hear there is about a foot of snow around hudson bay. Im going to wait till february and just go to bc like i did at the end of december. Way better than anything around here.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of two things will happen - short sled season and long golf season (which I am fine w)

OR

we get absolutely DUMPED on mid February and ride till May!! hahaha!

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We head over to porcupine area (they have no snow) we have our yearly trip planned to the candel lake area very nice trail system (report i get is poor snow ) this year it sucks we need a big dump The people heading for bc are finding lots of snow

Reaction score
Two words: Narrow Hills. Was up there on Sat and there's about 14" and it was snowing when I left. I think more is on the way this weekend.
Trails were in decent shape but watch the ditches casue there's no base. The best snow was on the lakes.
If you want more you gotta go up to LaRonge or go west, which is what I'm doing this weekend.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is the closest place to saskatoon that people are out riding?

candle lake has snow, you have to ride on the lake as the ditch and trails are sh1t.....even with a good snow year i still dont ride their trails, the lake has a couple feet of ice and minimal heaves. my cabins by fisher creek so i ride from there along the west edge all the way around to the islands and then back.....its a good ride and there is hardly ever a south wind to drift the snow and there is not alot of traffic so the snow is still powdery. torch lake is good if you ride up fishers creek and then when you hit torch you follow the lake on the west side as well all the way to the highway and there is a trail out to the rachelle trail or you can just follow the lake and it takes you to the east side and there is a small trail to C and S store.

Top Bottom