where can you buy 509s

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I dont know about Edmonton but if you cant find any there Whitecourt Yamaha has them in stock.

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair from Riverside Yamaha in St. Albert.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ordered some off the internet and got them in 10 days. they were about 40 bucks cheaper too. just in case.

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
hey raz how much did you pay for them

C3 PowerSports is also a canadian retailer of 509. We sell all goggle styles and collours as well as all the replacement lens.
Sinister Goggles are $85 Canadian

We will have them available online soon, but for now call 250-833-3538 and we will send you what you need.

ACCESSORIES.jpg

Last edited:

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey raz how much did you pay for them

I paid around 85 for the sinister version-nice goggles. Im usually pretty cheap but sometimes it's easier to just go buy them locally...I needed them for this weekend.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey
I dont want to start anything either, but i buy 99% of my stuff locally and the main reason is, if you dont use the local guys, they wont be there for ever.
I also know that there are local places that charge alot more than they should, i am not condoning that but i dont mide paying a bit more to get it locally and today
Just my 2 bits

509 FILMS

Reaction score
I agree it's great to buy local when you can. We have a lot of great dealers in Canada. I highly recommend C3. We also have Grassland Skidoo & Windsor Motorsports in AB. But any Yamaha dealer can get them and any WPS dealer can get them. So basically every dealer in Canada can get a hold of some 509 inventory if requested.

Also when ordering direct from 509, you should factor in the shipping and transit time, which you won't have to deal with when buying direct.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my 509 gogles but they don't fit my brp caarbon fibre helmut, bummer...

Top Bottom