Where are the Polaris guy's & gals

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinkin them are going to be a real eye opener for many that have laughed ! :D

I don't think to many laughed at the 800 dragon. I don't think it will run with an xp strictly because of weight, but it will be an awesome sled that hopefully is a little easier on belts than the xp.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I don't think to many laughed at the 800 dragon. I don't think it will run with an xp strictly because of weight, but it will be an awesome sled that hopefully is a little easier on belts than the xp.

Time will tell the tales ! Read on other sites where they claim to have the fix for the belts on the XP's. My 900 gobbled a few on the stock setup, Polaris just keep giving them at no cost. Did some clutching & gearing which seems to be working.... As for the amount of riding since !

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the Dragon for a ride on Saturday, put on about 25 miles, very impressed. Didn't really open it up, being just on the trails, but has lots of power to burn.

jetcheker

Reaction score
Polaris thru n thru here, tried the cat, too heavy, tried the doo, not bad, but so far had very good luck with the big P. Just added a 2000 RMK 600 and we shall see where we go from here. Probably bigger when the dept. of war and finance says I can.

Top Bottom