When is there snow ??

russhayes83

Reaction score
Hey people wondering when people start riding in Revelstoke? Cant wait so please fill me in !!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Early November if your carefull and have lots of spare cash!
catmando!

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always go on the third weekend in November (American Thanksgiving), usually plenty of snow.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
If any of you are thinking about riding here this comming season you had better book your rooms now. Looking like there is going to be a shortage, contractors here working on dam and hill, ski tour companies booking blocks of rooms and then all the skiiers.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last yr we went the last wknd in Nov, and it was sweet, but you still had to be careful. One guy in our group found 2 stumps. This yr we're going early dec. for sure, maybe before then too:d:d:beer:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any updates on snow fall. I know there's not enough but please some one (maybe powder puff) take a pic of the white tops for all of us to drool over.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother in law flies for Alpine Helicopters in Golden and was doing repeater work around there. As of last week there was about a foot on the peaks, however 1000' to 1500' lower and there's nothing. Golden is do for hot weather all week.

Chris

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Nothing to get excited about, but when you look towards the pass it is getting white. It is warming up here too. When it happens I`ll be sure to post up some pics. for you Slamnek.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
:wtg:

Begbie Sept. 23-08 001.jpg

Top Bottom