Wheelie problem 13 pro rmk

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm running a 13 pro with a turbo and the only issue I'm having is I can't keep the skis down on a climb I have to constantly let to of throttle and hit it again to keep from comming over backwards, the way it wheelies I don't think it can hardly out climb a stock sled. Are there any mods that can be done to skid to reduce this? I looked at limiter strap and it has no other holes in it I was thinkin maybe to just drill a new hole in it? I have never rode a sled that constantly flips over backwards there has to be a mod or maybe a timbersled? Any ideas thanks

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call boost it in ponoka they use a set up in there rear skid to prevent this not sure the name of it but works great

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm running a 13 pro with a turbo and the only issue I'm having is I can't keep the skis down on a climb I have to constantly let to of throttle and hit it again to keep from comming over backwards, the way it wheelies I don't think it can hardly out climb a stock sled. Are there any mods that can be done to skid to reduce this? I looked at limiter strap and it has no other holes in it I was thinkin maybe to just drill a new hole in it? I have never rode a sled that constantly flips over backwards there has to be a mod or maybe a timbersled? Any ideas thanks

I have a racers edge skid in my boosted pro, works awsome keeps the ski's down on climbs. They are located in Calgary

shady280zx

Reaction score

Damn what a horrible problem to have ;) What track size? How much boost?

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 155 and pretty much anything over 5.5 lbs that's as low as it will go. I kno a longer track will help but it still isn't enough. My buddy is having same issue with his 163

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will need to put a different skid in it to stop that problem. There are lots of them out there, not sure the difference between them all, but the Timbersled Mountain Tamer is adjustable so you can change how much the centre and rear shock are coupled, so you can have increased coupling for climbs and reduce the coupling for better boondocking.

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
Check out Kmod skid I highly recommend them. Also give them a call they'll explain to you why and how it helps.

They also sell a "upgrade" kit if you don't want to shell out for the full skid or rails.

They have a few YouTube videos also explaining. Hope this helps.

Littledoo10

Reaction score
Troy Lakusta from Lacustoms in edmonton is runnin an EZ ryde skid in his '12. I know the ez ryde helps alot on the xp doo chassies to keep them from standing up so im guessing it would do the same for the pro. I know when my '13 gets a silber kit and i swap my track im goina do an ez ryde. They arnt cheap thats the only thing

Top Bottom