Wheel wrench !!!!!!

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On our June 6 & 7 rail-line ride, i lent out my wheel wrench for my pickup truck. Unfortunatly i have forgotten who i lent it too, and i do not have it in the truck anymore. They must have forgotten to return it after the ride or it was missplaced.
Does anyone know who i lent it too, so i can find out if they still have it ???? They where going to use it to get into the camper at the campsite in Nordegg.
Thanks for the help.

Hadley

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On our June 6 & 7 rail-line ride, i lent out my wheel wrench for my pickup truck. Unfortunatly i have forgotten who i lent it too, and i do not have it in the truck anymore. They must have forgotten to return it after the ride or it was missplaced.
Does anyone know who i lent it too, so i can find out if they still have it ???? They where going to use it to get into the camper at the campsite in Nordegg.
Thanks for the help.

Hadley

Hadley sh*t I forgot about that. Kerry was his name you lent it 2(yellow renegade), he gave it to me when he left because it was still in his quad when we got back. Ya he was going to use it to smash into his toybox but we got into the window by sliding it open lol.. So its still pretty shiny:)

Next ride I'll bring it, or if needed sooner pm me and we can arrange something:beer::beer::beer:

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hadley sh*t I forgot about that. Kerry was his name you lent it 2(yellow renegade), he gave it to me when he left because it was still in his quad when we got back. Ya he was going to use it to smash into his toybox but we got into the window by sliding it open lol.. So its still pretty shiny:)

Next ride I'll bring it, or if needed sooner pm me and we can arrange something:beer::beer::beer:

No problem at least i know where it is now, you can bring it along to the July 10 - 12 summer campout and i'll get it then. Unless we go for a spin before that.
Hadley

Top Bottom