Whats the best vent kit?

jockdoc

Reaction score
I am looking at installing some additional venting in my '14 Pro. What have you guys tried or what are you using? Pluses and minuses? Thanks! I appreciate any advice!

R

Ryan Verrecchia

There's no real point I find unless you're running more hp and that. But I'd go with c3 and a mountain fit hoods head light delete if you want. You could always do the mesh hood too if you want.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at installing some additional venting in my '14 Pro. What have you guys tried or what are you using? Pluses and minuses? Thanks! I appreciate any advice!

Blow hole.

But stock is the way to go.

turbo man 21

Reaction score
hey if you are looking for the best fit and the best looking vents you really want to go with FIRE AND ICE I run them on all 14 pros I feel they are the best vents out there ;)

Mantis

Reaction score
Best bang for the buck - look at Menztoys vents -good quality / reasonable price, great service and supporting vendor of Snowandmud. Ships fast too...thumbs up for Wayne!

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fan powered venting like the blowhole are the only venting doing anything measurable.
I vented the $hit out of my IQ RMK.... hood, panels, console, you name it. No difference in riding temps, although it did cool down slightly faster when parked (lame).
My blowhole has cut my belt temps / failures dramatically.

bbecker17

Reaction score
i have some tyler backus racing vents on my pro and like them, strong, and havent had any problems with them letting snow in

jockdoc

Reaction score
Fan powered venting like the blowhole are the only venting doing anything measurable.
I vented the $hit out of my IQ RMK.... hood, panels, console, you name it. No difference in riding temps, although it did cool down slightly faster when parked (lame).
My blowhole has cut my belt temps / failures dramatically.
Was the Blowhole a challenge to install? Any issues with the plug in?

clay923

Reaction score
i have the same tb racing and work great, i never bog in the deep powder any more as i did with stock hood.

Top Bottom