What you've all been waiting for...

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....I think a certain guy by the name of W2R has been looking for this trailer a long time.

Money, money, money, money, money...............................that's all this kid is. Sad really. At some point he'll be left with nothing and like many of the others who have walked in those shoes......well, we know the ending.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You gotta give the kid some credit for what he's accomplished but how long til he ends up like all the other young stars that have too much, too fast, too soon? Face buried in a pile of Coke. Refusing to pay their tab at the club. Abusing little boys..... Jail. Sorry Lindsay. Pi$$es me off he can afford any sled he wants but opts for a $12000 pair of white leather pants.:mad:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You gotta give the kid some credit for what he's accomplished but how long til he ends up like all the other young stars that have too much, too fast, too soon? Face buried in a pile of Coke. Refusing to pay their tab at the club. Abusing little boys..... Jail. Sorry Lindsay. Pi$$es me off he can afford any sled he wants but opts for a $12000 pair of white leather pants.:mad:

My thoughts exactly... It's only a matter of time before he ends up partying his face off like every other child star. At least MTV had the good sense to capitalize on him for all he's worth while his image is still clean.:rolleyes:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uhmmm, I think its too late for some of us...

not really for bogger, a shave, hair implants and some wicked wrinkle cream and hes in. remember he does have some sort of height defficiency so he would fit right in.
but ya like it was said earlier wait till he comes legal age he will have his face buried in the coke and bozzin er up every night. with how fast he made it i will be surprised if he makes it to 25.

but damn it would have been a good party to have that kinda money at that age... heck even now.

Top Bottom