Revelstoke Trailer Parking

RRolsma

Reaction score
Never been to Revelstoke... what's the trailer parking situation like at most hotels? Northwinds, Ramada, Best Western, etc.

There are ski towns in the states where it is next to impossible to find room for even a small trailer. We have a 31ft gooseneck. Any options for street parking or leaving a trailer in the boulder lot if the hotel lot is full?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of room at the sandman

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be ok at the Ramada. I wouldn't leave it any old place, or it could disappear

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah buddy of mine was at the Sandman. They have security. 3 am Security guard saw his trailer and sleds leaving going west. Called the police. My cop buddy left Revelstoke heading to Sicamous and Sicamous cop Headed to Revi. Found the trailer at Valley gap with two tarps no sleds. Both cops said they never saw any vehicles on coming. Poof gone. Both new race gas m8’s , full powder coated, pimped out never even riden yet. this was about 2010.
Those bastards are brazen

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spend lots of time in Revy with a big trailer. Most hotels are ok, Ramada and Fairfield have great parking best western is hit and miss days gets busy but has parking.

Dinner is a ch!t show, there’s no parking down town at the best of times so best bet is to cab it and you should make resos or be there by 5 or good luck getting a table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI the motel by Zalas is now owned by Basecamp . No idea of policies or rates

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We usually pitted into to peaks or cabins right beside peaks, at least u could unhook the trailer and go around town if need be trailers anywhere from 20 to 32 feet, just dont come down the mountain at 9 and hope to find decent parking, i remember pushing the zalas limo once or twice up and down the hill off the highway lol

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We usually pitted into to peaks or cabins right beside peaks, at least u could unhook the trailer and go around town if need be trailers anywhere from 20 to 32 feet, just dont come down the mountain at 9 and hope to find decent parking, i remember pushing the zalas limo once or twice up and down the hill off the highway lol
I pushed those limos lots too. And after trays and trays of patron shots with Yager bomb chasers. Good old days.

RRolsma

Reaction score
Ended up booking at Peaks… looks like plenty of parking. We will most likely ride Boulder for the most part. Can we ride Macpherson from the door at Peaks?

I know you guys don’t speak much in detail on riding areas, which is understandable, I enjoy using google earth and exploring anyway… but I am curious on parking with a large rig at some other locations- Eagle Pass, Keystone, Sale (riding looks good… parking looks like a no go)??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eagle Pass has good parking. Revy club was finally allowed to build a parking lot at Keystone but there is no grooming at this time. Sale you park at the highway where the tin shack is. Very limited parking there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless you are really good at tree riding i wouldnt bother with Macpherson. If you are a skilled tree rider, well then have fun.

Snows not the best this season, im sure you know that though.

RRolsma

Reaction score
Unless you are really good at tree riding i wouldnt bother with Macpherson. If you are a skilled tree rider, well then have fun.

Snows not the best this season, im sure you know that though.
Tree riding is my jam… might have to check it out. Does a guy just take the powerlines up if theres enough snow?

Hoping the snow improves. We are booked starting Feb 19th, I’m sure there will be adequate snow by then.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tree riding is my jam… might have to check it out. Does a guy just take the powerlines up if theres enough snow?

Hoping the snow improves. We are booked starting Feb 19th, I’m sure there will be adequate snow by then.

Ya the power lines. I usually park at 3 valley gap. But guys do ride it from peaks though.

Top Bottom