What would you ride?

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, I was getting sick of the "what sleds do women ride" threads.

I want to know, money aside, what sled would you ride, and why???

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would buy the new Pro RMK 800 155". Rode my husband's new sled and really liked it. I plan on snow checking one this spring.

I really like my 08 Dragon but the Pro is just so much lighter.

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup. new pro. or assault.... i'll probably end up building my pro to be a bit wider in the front end and more like an assualt anyway.... but ya... DEF go with the pro...

and mooney aside?? i would have an assault 155 for jumping, a pro 163 with narrow stance for tree riding and a built pro/assault with a turbo for climbing....

daddy, can i have all three for X-mas??!!! ;)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go pro rmk.. and if there was an option for a turbo, I would go with a Silber Kit. I've heard very good things from those who have them on.

I haven't seen the new cat yet though... could be interesting....

And why.... From what I've seen of the new pro's they seem to handle very well. I've heard great things. The Silber kit... not to be super bad azz... but to save my azz. I have found this year I really enjoy the extra security and oomph of my hubby 2 b's boosted cat when I'm in sketchy stuff in the trees. It makes me relax and enjoy the trees knowing that I have a little extra track and power than my mostly stock M8 153.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup what they said!! I would for sure stay with the Polaris one of each... even better if it's all paid for! Breaks down no big lol it's fun to dream and free! So let's add heated enclosed trailer with driver and gear to match each sled.

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummm, heated enclosed... yes and yes!!! now you're just talkin dirty!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If money isnt a consideration
16536545_640.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd ride a Sublime Green '11 M8 Ltd :rolleyes: :d from T&T :p

I really do like this ride :)...for me the 153 is super for the tight trees and gets me up the hills I need to get up. More into the technical stuff than the big stuff :rolleyes: so one sled is good for me LOL... but I'm also coming off a 600/144 so this baby rocks my world!!!

I would consider the mechanic in the heated trailer though...or maybe someone in there cookin me a snack for after the ride. ;)

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd ride a Sublime Green '11 M8 Ltd :rolleyes: :d from T&T :p

I really do like this ride :)...for me the 153 is super for the tight trees and gets me up the hills I need to get up. More into the technical stuff than the big stuff :rolleyes: so one sled is good for me LOL... but I'm also coming off a 600/144 so this baby rocks my world!!!

I would consider the mechanic in the heated trailer though...or maybe someone in there cookin me a snack for after the ride. ;)
how about a semi burnt grilled chesse sammi, from my muff pot....lol;)

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll take a heated trailer with sleeping quarters :p

An M8 162" Twisted Turbo for sure!!!

I wouldn't mind hopping on an Ultimate Skidoo from Powderlites, and a an XP 146" for jumping. Might as well throw the carbon fiber chassis under it and a big bore, since money is no object ;)

X2 on the mechanic, except he can ride the trail into the mountain and deliver my sled, and I will take a heli.

This is fun... OK, back to work :(

boostbaby

Reaction score
Thanks to my sponsors.. Royal Bank of Canada, Render Renching and my dad.. I get to enjoy my dream sled! Shes a 08 Nytro with a 240 MXC Turbo :) 162 3" track, Racers edge suspension, Zbros front end and other little goodies

Top Bottom