What video editing software is easiest?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use Cyberlink Power Director. Haven't got to into it yet but seems pretty simple so far

I have Cyberlink as well. It seems pretty intuitive and easy to get around.

Now if only I was a better rider I would be able to make some sweet videos. :d

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have about 300 min of riding in kakwa and Blue river and will get more this weekend. All on my turbo in powder, but it definatly needs some editing. I will look into some of the ones mentioned.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
My mac experiences have not been good ones, brand new mac laptop $1700. for my daughter under a year the motherboard went. Yes warranty then the battery went 190. not warranty bought new in under a year second battery went future shop warrantied it. It has been a piece of junk from day one. I know don't judge all over one. But I did clarify that I was looking for software for a pc with xp proffesional. So back to topic.

All I can say is that I was pretty frustrated using the software for videos on any of my PC's. Just kept buying and buying and getting more and more frustrated. I know where you are coming from. Sorry I can't help; I'll keep quiet.....

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Input is good just same thing for me with mac being a total piece. So I am trying to work with what I have.

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cyberlink is good, it's been so long im trying to remember which one i use.. hahaha well maybe it's power director, the picture on the box looks more like the one i got *shrug*... reading some review sites are always good too.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mac experiences have not been good ones, brand new mac laptop $1700. for my daughter under a year the motherboard went. Yes warranty then the battery went 190. not warranty bought new in under a year second battery went future shop warrantied it. It has been a piece of junk from day one. I know don't judge all over one. But I did clarify that I was looking for software for a pc with xp proffesional. So back to topic.

I have a Sony laptop same deal....ever heard of VISTA! I have one of these door stops....I'll trade ya ?

Top Bottom