What video editing software is easiest?

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What video editing software is the easiest to use? It must be a windows xp program. I will be editing the videos from my GOPRO camera. I am adequate at the computer but no genius. Let me know what you find easiest to use.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thread, was just thinking the same thing the other day.
There must be an easier way.....

Not adobe....thats all i can say.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been playing around with avs trying to get it to do what I want but I do not have a full version. So still looking to find an easier one.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked about software not what computer to change to. Both my windows based computer work great so why change on account of one program.

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do NOT buy Corel Video studio if your using a gopro, I had tons of problems and spent hours on the phone with tech support, tried all the "patches", had to uninstall a bunch of quicktimes stuff.... Still doesn't work. When you run the clip it locks up the program.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 for investing in a Mac. I use iMovie and it is probably the best editing software ever. Very user friendly, as most Mac Apps tend to be.

My buddy has Final Cut express on his Mac and you can make some crazy @$$ movies with that, but it's not as user friendly as iMovie.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some one suggested Muvee Maker...I didnt like it, workrd great but the software was in control.....you load the M-meg and high lite spots you want, pick a style and music....then it puts the rest together....used it with a bunch of stills and it was quick and eas, but it was a pain to get through and pick the spots I wanted.... so still looking...

Will try out video redo.....thanks " Ski-Doober"

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use Ulead movie maker, theres a new one out than i have

Sample: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOvbgiKFgNE[/media]

It's fairly easy to use, takes getting used to like any movie maker but have had good success with it...

Multimedia Software Developer: Ulead Systems

Have yet o make any for this year but getting buncha footage together :D should be a gooder!!

Happy Filming !!!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with Adobe, I love using it.

Do you give tutorials or know where to find them, I have seen some work people have done with this software and it looks really good....but i think it is expert grade stuff....not for a hack like me.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you give tutorials or know where to find them, I have seen some work people have done with this software and it looks really good....but i think it is expert grade stuff....not for a hack like me.
it is wicked editing software and takes a lot of computer jam to run the program. took me a long time to figure out all the features and tricks to making a DVD quality movie, very time consuming once you learn all the things you can do with it. if you search the Adobe site there are a lot of tutorials for most of the features of Premiere Elements, I have used the "how to's" many times. had it for 2 years before I figured out how to use the "slow mo"....lol.

I used windows MM before, but it degrades the quality of video too much to look good on a big tv. very easy to use tho....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

there are some GREAT tutorials for adobe on Youtube.... just takes patience, there are also lots of really good "for dummies" books out there for it!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
can we get some real input other than "BUY A MAC" that is not the solution.

Don't get bitter Maxwell! We say the same thing regarding viruses.

I did qualify my statement with "when you are looking for new computer consider a Mac".

I know a lot of business programs can't be run on a Mac and various inventory software won't work as they have to be compatible with other businesses.

I ran a PC for years and iMovie is the best I have found for the videos (just a fact in my life)....I'm pretty sure Norona would say the same thing:d:d:d

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mac experiences have not been good ones, brand new mac laptop $1700. for my daughter under a year the motherboard went. Yes warranty then the battery went 190. not warranty bought new in under a year second battery went future shop warrantied it. It has been a piece of junk from day one. I know don't judge all over one. But I did clarify that I was looking for software for a pc with xp proffesional. So back to topic.

Top Bottom