What up!!

Bezrq

Reaction score
Hey every one! Just another newb lol
Just bought my first sled like a month ago and have maybe 10mins ride time lol
It's a '99 summit-X 670 with a '01 700 in it, and a 144" track!
Work is to busy right now lol 100+hrs a week = no ride time but it's gonna slow down soon lol I hope!
So far I got FLY free ride carbon fiber bars, RSI 3" riser, FLY ext. brake line and a snow stuff rumble pack can but the sled has a 670 pipe on it :( I'm gonna call jaws here next week and see what they can do for a pipe and Y-pipe lol Then lighten it hill billy style

Anyways I also am into dirt biking! I got an '06 KX450f (4spd :)with a hot rodz bottom end for an '08 and a Wiseco 13:1 piston, jardine stainless full exh. DNA black rims with gold hubs, black acerbis plastic w/metal mullahs graphics, pro taper CR bend, ARC F3's, N-style gripper seat cover, works engine plugs, stainless oil filter! Wow I'm sure I missed something lol I never lost a drag to a quad or bike lol

Other then that I'm into 4x4ing! I got two toyotas! A '91 hilux surf SAS etc and an '84 extra cab! Lol
Sorry for the huge story of my toys lol I layed off at the yotas haha peace
Jo

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!! You sound like you have your garage full of toys!! The '99 summit is a great sled to start off with... it won't hurt so bad when ya hit trees with it!! You must have some good riding areas out your way to learn on... HAVE FUN!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site....

Bezrq

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!
And yes there is good sledding only a few short hrs drive from here :)
I need practice first;) lol

Top Bottom