Arctic cat Proclimb 1100t is friggen Awesome!!

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Ok guys so I just had to tell you! I took my proclimb out to revvi this weekend(finally) I've been workin all winter and in able to go. Sooo I finally took a week and come out. I've had lots of time to do some changes and set the sled up a bit. I changed the track to a 2.5 camo extreme, and blacked the whole sled out. Made my own vents etc an built my own pipe for it. I Put 8 inch risers on it and did a few mods to the air intake. So we head up the mountain yesterday and I'm pretty catious cause it's a new sled and I gotta learn how to drive it. I learned that it is heavy compared to the M and some tweaks in the suspension were needed. It worked great, for what I was trying with it yesterday and ran flawless, I put on 130-140 km. soo I go out today with the group. We have 5 m series and 2 pro rmks and a doo. Today was the day I got brave after learning what to tweAk in the suspension yesterday and learning how it handles. All I can say is WOW. The guys I sled with are good sleders and go places a lot wouldn't, I was worried my sled might be a little big for the riding we were gonna do today. I was wrong! Everyplace those guys went, wether it was tree riding or climbs or bonndocking I was right there or driving past em when they gotta turn out or get stuck. True the sled is heavy but when you grab some throttle and that that sled spools up it's just like you lost 100 lbs and it will go anywhere you want. The guys were amazed how well it performed and coming from Polaris guys and doo guys that's a lotta crow they ate cause they were talking trash lots till today and admitted that my cat is a friggen climbing machine that takes very little effort to manover , plus the power that thing has at elevation is fantastic. You know guys can bash and trash talk cat or how great there sled is er or how great of riders they are etc, but I know this cat opened a lotta eyes today and I friggen love it brand bashers like Maxwell and would love to drink beer and ride with him! cause this sled in my opinion is awesome. I will say I need more of a riser and a few more pounds cut off cause it is a little heavy, more tuning to the suspension and a few other personal nick naks and such(like getting rid of the screws that hold the hood and putting straps on it, and getting a different intake cause the stock one sucks) but other than that the machine is a home run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Two Creeks

Reaction score
Sled.jpg

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got to ride one yesterday it was a blast in the trees and on the hills

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just curious if you are just adding a can to these sleds i hear major weight shavings obviously nastier sound forsure any of them throwing codes at all without the factory can? I think I may have seen you in revy on the weekend. sled looks good all muredered out bro! pretty cool when you can take a factory turbo 4 stroke put a fuel box and new can on and get 250+ hp out of it thats always a big bonus.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Felt editing was needed here! catmando!
just curious if you are just adding a can to these sleds i hear major weight shavings obviously nastier sound forsure any of them throwing codes at all without the factory can? I think I may have seen you in revy on the weekend. sled looks good all muredered out bro! pretty cool when you can take a factory turbo 4 stroke put a fuel box and new can on and get 250+ hp out of it thats always a big bonus.
You bet I was there. We were there all week. What a great week for snow. As far as a can goes yes I tossed the factory one and didn't like the straight pipe , so I did some mods and made a straight dump for the waste gate and a pipe with zero restriction which made it have it's own sound. I put on about 300 miles this week and didn't toss one code. If I knew I was gonna be cranking up the boost Over 230hp imade sure to run 114 mixed with 94 or just straight 114. I have to say again it is a little heavy(the boys were calling it the M3500 1 ton, or Oprah) 3 things that need changing are a bigger riser(I had an 8 inch and found it wasn't enough) bigger skis cause the stock suck, there is no flotation, and possibly a little skinnier front end. Ima big guy and can handle tossing it around, but smaller guys might get a little worn. All in all it was a great week with no breakdowns and a lot of surprised guys in my group with how well the M3500 hauls ass and performs in all conditions from boon docking in deep pow, to climbing place where the 2 stokers couldn't oh an it performs good in the trees, you have to be careful cause it likes to wash out the bottom on you, but once you catch on to that, there isnt to many places I wouldn't be scared to go with it

Last edited:

coots

Reaction score
I also got to ride a new onw last week. WOW!!!!! Coming off a King Kat which worked very well to that beast, unreal. Very easy to handle compared to the old chassis, and unstoppable power. I have ridden lots of M's but this is by far Cats greatest achievement. All I can say is I can't wait for all the mods to get done on this one so I can try again.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree she pulls like a monster but really tough to get use to coming from a 4-stroke. Side hilling is the worst, when using around 1/4 throttle to 1/2 throttle it suddenly wants to spool up and tosses you whichever way you leaning. Hit the trees a few times like this but like you said soon as you get use to that its sweet. I also purchased some new pouder hounds and cant wait to try them out get the tank on top the snow! Also why kind of mod did you do to the air box im sick of trying to hook it up just right every time you put the hood back on!

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've got the powder hounds on the 800 and they work great...i pulled them off my last sled...when put side by side they make the factory skis look like a joke....never even considered using them...my old M8 is being sold with a brand new set of 2012 skis :)

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't like mine at first but once I put the vertical post and 38" a-arms I love it. The handling is completely different, way easier to ride. Boon docking is not an issue at all

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a couple hundred miles on the 1100T last weekend, bikeman kit, vert steering, 38" a-arms, 2.5 camo and Simmons gen 3's. It pulls hard and works well, it feels heavy until the power hits forget about it! In the trees the 8 is easier to maneuver but I went everywhere everyone else did and some places that they couldn't. All in all I am happy with the 1100t!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with 3 m1100. One is a 174. Headstud kit. Waste gate shim. Hijacker. Pulling 90 gram weights in the primary. Two of these sleds are over 1500 miles this yr and still on first belt. My stage 2 nitro has been in the shop 3 times this yr. Exhaust split. 2 injectors. Mcx box failed. These sleds are tough for a infant on the mountain. My big Russian bud hit a tree so hard he twisted the stock bar riser and the front end is still lined up straight. This Cat is gonna be sick when it grows up

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with 3 m1100. One is a 174. Headstud kit. Waste gate shim. Hijacker. Pulling 90 gram weights in the primary. Two of these sleds are over 1500 miles this yr and still on first belt. My stage 2 nitro has been in the shop 3 times this yr. Exhaust split. 2 injectors. Mcx box failed. These sleds are tough for a infant on the mountain. My big Russian bud hit a tree so hard he twisted the stock bar riser and the front end is still lined up straight. This Cat is gonna be sick when it grows up
Glad to hear, as I'm damn near a professional logger on a sled...lol. I have to say I'm somewhat apprehensive about goinng to a four stroke, but the more I read about them, the better I feel that I ordered one.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming off the an m8 my only regret is the addiction to the power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom