what trailer??????

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need some advice...I owned an enclosed Continental cargo trailer once, sold it and now I want a trailer again.
What's good and reliable out there? Thinking of haulmark or Interstate....any feedback would be great.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need some advice...I owned an enclosed Continental cargo trailer once, sold it and now I want a trailer again.
What's good and reliable out there? Thinking of haulmark or Interstate....any feedback would be great.

ive got a aluma 14 ft v nose
and i think its the cats meow

Jenkie

Reaction score
Nash trailers are the best, if you can afford them - other than that most of my friends run with the wells cargo aluminium S&S moded 14' + v Nose - packs three sleds

sleddinfamily

Reaction score
Have a Look at the Legend Aluminium Trailers, my brother and I bought one, 28' mid deck tows real nice.

Paradise Motorsports is a vendor on here and he sells them.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly i own a haulmark and have looked at many others and still think charmac are the best even after working on them for a year, pm countryshorty88, she'll hook you up

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly i own a haulmark and have looked at many others and still think charmac are the best even after working on them for a year, pm countryshorty88, she'll hook you up

Broke down and bought a new Continental Cargo...I know not the best but the price was real good.
I see Ritchie has a bunch of the charmac trailers in the next sale but I needed one now. That and every time I go to that sale they get 25% more than retail and I leave pissed off.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broke down and bought a new Continental Cargo...I know not the best but the price was real good.
I see Ritchie has a bunch of the charmac trailers in the next sale but I needed one now. That and every time I go to that sale they get 25% more than retail and I leave pissed off.

You see thats just the quality, i dont bother with auctions just because of that reason, cash works wonders on a salesman

Top Bottom