what to do?

SNOWPUSHER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so the old man and i are going quading this weekend with some buddys and my brother, the problem is he doesnt have a quad and he doesnt like quading he's just going because the others are going, he rides my quad or dads, and that leaves us with a crappy trike, and he has no intetions of getting a quad and when he is with us he seems grouchy, so what do i do? just let him come and make things miserable for us or what?

any advice?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
leave the old guy at home if he's being grouchy!!
Or perhaps he has a bad back or something that causes him pain when he rides which in turn makes him grumpy. Maybe he want to be part of the family bonding time, but dreds the pain. In this case have him prepare a steak dinner and have the beer on ice for when you arrive home, might make him feel part of the fun!
Otherwise if this isnt the case, dont let people put a damper on your "fun" time.

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sound like it is your brother your talking about if so pull him to the side and let him know you are going out for a good time and if he doesn't want to be apart of it then stay home and let those who enjoy it go and have a good time

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
leave the old guy at home if he's being grouchy!!
Or perhaps he has a bad back or something that causes him pain when he rides which in turn makes him grumpy. Maybe he want to be part of the family bonding time, but dreds the pain. In this case have him prepare a steak dinner and have the beer on ice for when you arrive home, might make him feel part of the fun!
Otherwise if this isnt the case, dont let people put a damper on your "fun" time.

i agree! if the bad back thing is true , let him do something that makes him feel important and helpful.:)

if not i would say "either buy a quad or dirt bike or dont come because we want to go riding and have a good time without you using our stuff! and making everybody unhappy" or something like that.

ps: are you talking about your dad or brother?

Last edited:

SNOWPUSHER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree! if the bad back thing is true , let him do something that makes him feel important and helpful.:)

if not i would say "either buy a quad or dirt bike or dont come because we want to go riding and have a good time without you using our stuff! and making everybody unhappy" or something like that.

ps: are you talking about your dad or brother?

its the brother that's being a pain lol

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell him you ve notice he enjoys quadding but its time to get his own. or ride the peg leg...trike.... then smack him....lol well he is your brother..

T

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
send him to Terry @ T&T.....

He'll come home with one in the truck....

Just sayin...:d

Top Bottom