What should i buy???

Apextenn

Reaction score
I am looking at getting a second sled supercharged my apex this summer and want something as a backup incase Chit goes south!!! I kinda was looking at spending from $5000 - $8000 on a second sled and was trying to decide between a M8 , M1000, or a Rev 800 as a second sled just was wonderin what your opinions are on them and if any of you have any for sale just pm me as i am interested.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive got a Mountain Apex for sale or trade! PM if your interested.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a look around on the edmonton area kijiji, there has been 08 summit xp's on for around 8500 that'd be the way to go imho

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new m8's make 185 hp, but the m1000's have way more torque. Stick with the cat's. Go for an m1000.

Apextenn

Reaction score
Oh yeah M1000 seem like a pretty good sled cheaper used then the rev xp as well. Are they pretty front heavy though i have a apex right know so you cant get heavier but i kinda want a lighter second sled but if their much difference bettween the rev xp and m1000 weight wise

cattamer

Reaction score
Oh yeah M1000 seem like a pretty good sled cheaper used then the rev xp as well. Are they pretty front heavy though i have a apex right know so you cant get heavier but i kinda want a lighter second sled but if their much difference bettween the rev xp and m1000 weight wise

we have a 2007 M8 153" on our lot if interested pm me and then we can talk price excellent shape new hood, telescoping bars, cover, slp pipe,can clutching, scratchers and by the way the M8's only have 160+ hp not 185hp

Apextenn

Reaction score
I am leaning towards the M1000 as they seem about the best bang for the buck its hard to find any revs for good money and from what the guys said the M8 isn't as torquey

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rollinglaugh:I Agree with these guys,Buy the M8 AND THEN YOU WON'T HURT YOURSELF SITTING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL SINCE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TOUCH MY HIGHMARK FROM MY CLOSE TO STOCK 800 Rev XP:skidoo::agree::skidoo:

Top Bottom