What kind of sledder are you?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How would you classify yourself as a snowmobile rider? Are you a trail rider, hillclimber, boondocker, tree rider, speed demon, sidehiller, cliffdropper, ditchbanger, trick pony? Do you love cruising across lakes, exploring new trails, playing in open meadows, riding up chutes or taking jumps and doing crazy double backflips? Do you consider yourself a casual rider who enjoys a scenic trail ride followed by a fire and a wiener roast with good friends, an intermediate rider who likes an adrenalin rush now and then but prefers to stay in their comfort zone or the extremist - the rider that is never happy unless they are pushing themselves to the max.

I would say I am the intermediate boondocker. I like to venture off the trails and play in the deep snow, get stuck and challenge myself now and then on a hill or in the trees but I stay within my comfort zone.

What are you?

I've done all of the above, some on purpose and some not. The double back flip was defenatly not intended and my hands were not on the handle bars.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a sh!tty one....

that can be rectified dave,

just change yer shorts once in a while
icon10.gif
j/k dave, i'm positive your a better rider than i. but that not sayin much heehee

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I'm out with the kids, I am a "Chair Lift"
When I'm out with my husband I am "his exercise program"
In my dreams..... "a superstar capable of jumping tall buildings in a single braaap"

In reality. A Mom who loves Mountain Freeriding. Loving Jumping (working on my landing thing) and learning to appreciate the fresh snow that resides within the trees.

x10,000. Only not working on my landings at all. I have instead perfected the art of crashings :eek:

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kind that leads but gets stuck lots. That way your buds have to help so they can get past. Lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still like the old "crazy carpets", but have upgraded to the "GT Snow Racers" :D

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was.................

Frick Fernie thats hilarious!
i was literally about to say the exact same thing! Hahahah!
Beat me to it unold bastard! LOLOLOLOL! ;)

I still like the old "crazy carpets", but have upgraded to the "GT Snow Racers"

We used to take the brakes off and the spring out of the steering wheel on the GT's
so we could hit sweet jumps and do handlebar spins! Hahah!

and then hook it up behind the Gator at the farm and drag eachother around the yard

Last edited:
Top Bottom