What is the weight of the T3 's

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just when I though this thread couldn't get any dumber...someone goes and throws a picture up of a sled that isn't even PDI'ed yet.

Can u guys even imagine the numbers of a great sled like the new Doo Martins coulda sold if they had a different sales guy. They'd have been staggering !! LOL.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Can u guys even imagine the numbers of a great sled like the new Doo Martins coulda sold if they had a different sales guy. They'd have been staggering !! LOL.

lol. Everyone can spaz about a t3 on the scale with a lightweight can.. But when I comment about a Yamaha being weight without headlights and a bunch of leightweight stuff I'm a crappy salesman... Why must that constantly come up... From you... Always. I can't ever comment... On anything. And yes.. I'm living off beans and weiners without you!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol. Everyone can spaz about a t3 on the scale with a lightweight can.. But when I comment about a Yamaha being weight without headlights and a bunch of leightweight stuff I'm a crappy salesman... Why must that constantly come up... From you... Always. I can't ever comment... On anything. And yes.. I'm living off beans and weiners without you!

Cry a river. Good salesmen expound on the virtues of all the choices a consumer has, and then points out his opinion of the reasons his product is a better choice, not better, but a better choice. With class and consideration for others, not with a condescending smarta$$ barrage of comments about all things not directly related to more sales and commision to himself.
And even your last phrase, a good salesperson would never be sucked in by his own immaturity and ego to say something in public about his success or lack of it, maybe post up how much more commision you earned than the Poo guy or Cat guy, while chewing on yiur filet mignon and old blended scotch. From reading your past comments, it wouldn't surprise me.

If you want any more tips or help with growing as a salesperson , I'm gonna have to charge you a bit, nothing's free, unless you earn it. Keep in mind, you don't have to be much of a salesperson to sell a meal to a hungry rich guy.

And things change, adjust, modify, Good luck.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But you're Gonna have to wait I'm just headed out to camp to ride a couple days , check out all these new spiffy sleds.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, is that with a three inch track, and what size?... are the fuel tanks 10 gallons on the vipers now

-Mountain fit hood with light delete ($300 us)
-Lightweight Battery ($150)
-MPI 190 kit
-MPI Straight exhaust ($100)

Topped off with fuel/fluids, ready to ride.

We lack snow (Anchorage) this year so I can't give a ride report but it should be fun.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, is that with a three inch track, and what size?... are the fuel tanks 10 gallons on the vipers now
I'm guessing 162 pc. At least that's what it looks like in the pic.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Cry a river. Good salesmen expound on the virtues of all the choices a consumer has, and then points out his opinion of the reasons his product is a better choice, not better, but a better choice. With class and consideration for others, not with a condescending smarta$$ barrage of comments about all things not directly related to more sales and commision to himself.
And even your last phrase, a good salesperson would never be sucked in by his own immaturity and ego to say something in public about his success or lack of it, maybe post up how much more commision you earned than the Poo guy or Cat guy, while chewing on yiur filet mignon and old blended scotch. From reading your past comments, it wouldn't surprise me.

If you want any more tips or help with growing as a salesperson , I'm gonna have to charge you a bit, nothing's free, unless you earn it. Keep in mind, you don't have to be much of a salesperson to sell a meal to a hungry rich guy.

And things change, adjust, modify, Good luck.
\

YOU sir are the only one that ever comments on my "success or lack of it". I have never even mentioned what I do for work let alone comment how successful or unsuccessful I am. Im not sure if you are extremly jealous or what.. but you are like a bully by the swing sets every time I post lol. I love you Lenny.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
\

YOU sir are the only one that ever comments on my "success or lack of it". I have never even mentioned what I do for work let alone comment how successful or unsuccessful I am. Im not sure if you are extremly jealous or what.. but you are like a bully by the swing sets every time I post lol. I love you Lenny.

It like in kindergarten when the boy bugs the girl it really means he has a crush on her. So if I where you Trent I would stay clear from him he might make a move on you! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
\

you guys got a swing set at work???

COOOOOOLLLLL!!!!

Top Bottom