What is the weight of the T3 's

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a stock 174 t3 on the scale last week, full of liquids...559.5lbs, then gutted foam, starter ring, foam, plastics, replace big suit case with brp can and a few other small things and scale was at 540.6lbs ready to ride

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a stock 174 t3 on the scale last week, full of liquids...559.5lbs, then gutted foam, starter ring, foam, plastics, replace big suit case with brp can and a few other small things and scale was at 540.6lbs ready to ride

I posted awhile ago that my 174 T3 was 559lbs full of liquids as well - Same as Fredw - looks like that's what they honestly weigh......imagine that. 540.6lbs RTR for a 3" 174 is pretty good with a few basic mods.

Last edited:

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh these guys will carry on for another 500 posts about dribble? Lol
Good job guys

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, plus he said spiffy... Is that with a lithp??

Thpiffy!! LOL

I think Trent is doing ok as a salesman. I am sure he could school many in his field.

It like in kindergarten when the boy bugs the girl it really means he has a crush on her. So if I where you Trent I would stay clear from him he might make a move on you! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my t3 174 weight was 543 lbs full off gas ready to ride also an lightweight aluminum tunnel rack

You bet. You can make a digital scale read what ever you want or you can get it to read the actual weight. But thats the thing if you post a lesser weight the people that drink a fantacy drink called doolaid - well you know they all hump each others leg and watch unicorns flitting around together.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rightfully so..
I think everyone is done with your comments from the backside..

Good try but you've proved in print many times which end of the horse you most resemble, and it ain't the end that eats.
Thought you'd still be butt hurt from looking like a doofus last time you starting beaking stupid !
But step up, everyone can probably use a reminder. LOL

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you two had your own "we want to bicker like teenage school girls" thread.

Wow, k, I'm gonna do re think. It scares the crap outa me that YOU would think we are immature. Good god, that's bad !!!
:).

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did your mommy ever hold you as a child??

Good try but you've proved in print many times which end of the horse you most resemble, and it ain't the end that eats.
Thought you'd still be butt hurt from looking like a doofus last time you starting beaking stupid !
But step up, everyone can probably use a reminder. LOL

Top Bottom