What is the weight of the T3 's

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. But it'll feel light. Power to weight......... I'd love to use my t3 in the mountains and have a yammy turbo short track at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im going to withhold the number for now - I was actually shocked. Put it this way the stock 174 T3 feels very LIGHT.

Come on! Now there are going to be 30 pages of bs about the weight of that. My guess is 680. Is the viper turbo'd?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do tell us, be nice to see the same scale used on both to get a difference, is it a stock viper or boost it viper... Let's here it finnally

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm really impressed with the weights on these t3's. Good job skidoo! I'm very confident a 163 t3 would smoke my 163 pro in the deep. Can't wait to try one out.

Mark is going to have you riding a Doo all winter isn't he.

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
Lets here that Vipers weight, so many guys are saying 610lbs with boost-it turbo on a stock 162. Seems to light to me

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I weighed my 174T3 today as well and made sure the scale was dead on, made sure to zero the scale with just the straps hanging.
559 lbs is what I got FULL of fuel and oil. Spare belt, xtreeme skid plate, S module brace, adjustable riser.

For something to do I weighed my 13 163XM with a TSS Turbo water to air, gauges, stock track,Racers Edge Rear arm T-Motion, full skid plate, spare belt FULL of fuel and oil - 587.6 lbs so 28.6 lbs heavier than my stock 174 T3 - not bad.

LuckydawgAK

Reaction score
606.jpg

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Just when I though this thread couldn't get any dumber...someone goes and throws a picture up of a sled that isn't even PDI'ed yet.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Just when I though this thread couldn't get any dumber...someone goes and throws a picture up of a sled that isn't even PDI'ed yet.

What on earth makes you say that? Looks like it has a boost gauge (I assume) on the riser. Headlight delete. Even looks like maybe an intake filter poking out the far side.

Last edited:

LuckydawgAK

Reaction score
-Mountain fit hood with light delete ($300 us)
-Lightweight Battery ($150)
-MPI 190 kit
-MPI Straight exhaust ($100)

Topped off with fuel/fluids, ready to ride.

We lack snow (Anchorage) this year so I can't give a ride report but it should be fun.

LuckydawgAK

Reaction score

In this thread a few people were looking for a weight on the Viper. Sorry to disappoint you. I'm not sure what PDI'ed means but I was just trying to help out, thanks for looking.

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
-Mountain fit hood with light delete ($300 us)
-Lightweight Battery ($150)
-MPI 190 kit
-MPI Straight exhaust ($100)

Topped off with fuel/fluids, ready to ride.

We lack snow (Anchorage) this year so I can't give a ride report but it should be fun.

Nice set-up consistent with the weight of a stock Viper with MPI 180 kit at 640lbs.
Hood would have dropped around 15lbs
Battery are around 10lbs
Straight pipe around 10lbs over MPI's big muffler.

Gives you the 606lbs ready to ride, seen the same with my M1100T real easy to drop 40lbs with exhaust, hood, and battery.

Top Bottom