What is the freaking rush!!!!! Lets simmer down a bit boys and girls!!!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously the manufacture is overwhelmed and hopefully the hold up is from quality control!!! I think I would rather it show up a little late, ready to roll, than show up with a default or recall before you get it out of the crate!!! Like some others are seeing!!!!!:(

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haa haa!! GOOD NEWS!!! I made my boss Aaron check on my shred Mobile.. It's on a truck... Come ON Truck!!!! Go go go gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! How many hours from Minesota is it???

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting on the couch reading all these dealer thrashing threads about how long its taking to get your "snow-check" sleds.......WHAT IS THE HURRY AND WHY ARE YOU PISSED AT THE DEALER ??? Sure its taking a little bit longer but who the eff cares !!!! Ya I snowchecked and yes I am still waiting for my sled too, BUT what makes it easier to deal with is I got a great dealer who has kept me in the loop the whole time that this has been going on.... The dealer is just that, a dealer.... He has ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL over the shippment of the sleds , so why bash the dealer???OR THE BRAND ITSELF??? Stuff happens shipments get delayed every day.... All I got to say is my dealer is doing a top notch I'm sure every other dealer is too....

The way I see it.... If you want your sled that bad that you want to park it in your garage and stare at it for a few months before it gets here.... OR potentially damage it riding in a few inches of snow , smashing boulders and such.... Then I guess that's your perogitive.....ME PERSONALLY, the best riding won't be here for a least another month..... then ill want my sled a little bit more.....

So simmer down a bit boys and girls... give the dealer a chance!!!! You'll get you sled in the same amount of time regardless if your PISSED off or HAPPY...... call your dealer, talk with him, find out what the scoop is, you'll feel so much better knowing he/she is doing there best to get you your sled, compared to the alternative.....THINKING THEY ARE DOING NOTHING AND JUST SITTING THERE BEHIND THERE DESK SIPPING COFFEE AND SMOKING CIGARETTES!!!!!

Cheers to all, and just take a deep breath for a minute...... It will all turn out just fine....

Good post there Bud. You know what everyone should do is, go to the gym and burn off some of the anxiety , frustration or what ever you want to call it. You all know that when the sled gets here, you are going to say ch!t I"M NOT READY to ride !!!! I know that my sled is going to kick my ass and if your not ready, well you can fill in the " " . Maybe you guys can help me cause I will be stuck lots. this year .

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good post there Bud. You know what everyone should do is, go to the gym and burn off some of the anxiety , frustration or what ever you want to call it. You all know that when the sled gets here, you are going to say ch!t I"M NOT READY to ride !!!! I know that my sled is going to kick my ass and if your not ready, well you can fill in the " " . Maybe you guys can help me cause I will be stuck lots. this year .

I think its a rule that if you get stuck during a climb, your on your own.... Too risky!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can get stuck in lots of different places even going downhill. Some of us are Pros at that Lol.

BIG-BALLZ

Reaction score
I guess its better than sending them out with the thought that hopes and dreams will keep them together... LOL

I think this is one of the first useful threads on here that actually has gotten some good feedback!!!!!!!! Good on ya Circled-Mistake...

Usually its all the ridiculous Threads that are kept up top... But this thread has a very good point, regardless what you ride...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is one of the first useful threads on here that actually has gotten some good feedback!!!!!!!! Good on ya Circled-Mistake...

Usually its all the ridiculous Threads that are kept up top... But this thread has a very good point, regardless what you ride...

i beleive all the pro rmk and m series snowchecks are in arent they......

BIG-BALLZ

Reaction score
i beleive all the pro rmk and m series snowchecks are in arent they......

Dont know, I guess what Im trying to get across it could happen to anybody, just so happens this year it was Ski-Doo's turn.... Oh well just means we are off the hook for a few years, right??? LOL

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cheers bud, thanks for the good words!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really when it comes down to it, you can't even blame the builder. they are waiting for materials and components from subcontractors so they can run the assembly line. tick tock hurry up and wait, kinda like the patch!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont know, I guess what Im trying to get across it could happen to anybody, just so happens this year it was Ski-Doo's turn.... Oh well just means we are off the hook for a few years, right??? LOL

true dat. i remember those m1100s coming at christmas last year. was some sour folks.

Top Bottom