What is the best aftermarket tunnel for the Nytro MTX

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am putting a CR tunnel on my Nytro. So yes CR is the best IMO. CR's tunnels are .065" aluminum. Not sure about VA. Fabcraft sent me some pictures of their tunnels. Basically the same as stock but has "grating" for snow evacuation.

Timber

Reaction score
I just recieved my CR162 tunnel, and wow, and its built well. When there all assembled its more stable and rugged than all in pieces actually its seems quite flimsy. The VE tunnel seems to have thicker aluminum at the center where the suspension mounts are and its one piece which also comes with the gas rack. The floorboards on the VE are quite open as well. My new CR tunnel surprisingly enough has the open floorboards like the eliminators built in which I did not expect at all and with the CR you have to add the gas rack. My opinion is I like the looks of the CR alot better than the VE, the back end of the VE just didn't turn my crank. I will post some pics on sunday of the Tunnel as I am getting my quad ready for the Robb Rally and have to get the snorkel done. Thats another thread...

Great! Please post pics of the tunnel along with pics of your install. That would be a huge help!
Thanks!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Ronald please do post pics of the sled once it is DONE!!! I think we'd all like to see those. I'd also like to THANK EMENSLY all those who contributed to some VERY USEFULL info in this thread. It has helped answer some long overdue questions:)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is also a mod shop in red deer building tunnels here in the near future. Keep your EYES and EARS open;)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I know is the company will be called Quantum Velocity and his tunnels will be a two piece rather than a four. But dont quote me on this!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right On, I would like to wish Q.V. much success in their new venture. Gotta love the Alberta Advantage may it roll on forever:D
Good luck Guys.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Can't wait to see what they plan to produce. There is a lot of good product out there so they will have to "one up" the competition.

Right On, I would like to wish Q.V. much success in their new venture. Gotta love the Alberta Advantage may it roll on forever:D
Good luck Guys.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here is my CR162 tunnel, they come with new style foot boards, built in snow eliminators.

Attachments

• img199 (Small).jpg
    img199 (Small).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 122
  • img200 (Small).jpg
    img200 (Small).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 130
  • img201 (Small).jpg
    img201 (Small).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 119
  • img202 (Small).jpg
    img202 (Small).jpg