What is everyones plans for this weekend for riding

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be trail riding back and forth to Renshaw cabin as it is our poker rally this weekend.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are some good riding areas in the Fernie area? Are there any memebers from Fernie or anyone going to be riding there from the 13th - 15th?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be trail riding back and forth to Renshaw cabin as it is our poker rally this weekend.

Hey Barry, hope you'll be riding the groomer back and forth on the trail to Renshaw, just kidding. Imagine the trail will be pretty beat up with the poker rally, plan on riding Renshaw Saturday weather dependant. If you see a purple RMK with a rider clad in orange say hi, I'll prolly be stuck anyways.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm waiting on Barry to tell me when to "pull the trigger" If there is any fresh snow in McBride I'll be leaving on a moments notice. There is a crew of four from Whitecourt heading up there on Thursday morning, I may be one of them.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going up tomorrow so will let you know how much of the new stuff is still there.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No where I toasted my motor at the Jamboree:mad: Was supposed to be going to Golden will have to wait for a couple of weeks.

Billy Boy:cool:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mar 08/08, bunch heading to Rocky- ranger/onion/hummingbird. should be enough snow, if not head to the bar for a BS session.

Top Bottom