What is everyones plans for this weekend for riding

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering what everyones plans are for this weekend for riding? Is anyone heading to the mountains and if so where are you heading to?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this weekend to Renshaw and prolly Chappel, depending on accom and snow conditions.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Golden is a good spot. Quartz is nice and good trail in. Rasberry Nitro is a member and lives out there. Send him a pm and He might even show you around. His name is Muarry and he is a great guy.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the threads under the Golden section and there is probaly a posting of everything that you will need to know.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't be making it out this weekend but March 12th hope to be heading to Fernie. A couple friends from Manitoba are heading that way for a few days of riding. One of them has a cousin who lives in Fernie. What is there for riding areas around the crowsnest pass?

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're heading to Valemount. Thinking about trying Horsey for the first time to find some good snow. Has anyone been out there recently, or have any advice for riding up there?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont break down,Dont take Newbies,Post lots of pictures!
catmando!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Kakwa for a couple of days, couple of locals taking us for the tour.:)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks,we hope we dont get rained out,whats the elevation in that area?

you might get a little rain at the stagging area but most spots in Golden are high enough and you should still be getting snow up top until the temps get to like 10degrees
it should be a good weekend in Golden, I might be there on Sunday, not sure where we are riding.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't be making it out this weekend but March 12th hope to be heading to Fernie. A couple friends from Manitoba are heading that way for a few days of riding. One of them has a cousin who lives in Fernie. What is there for riding areas around the crowsnest pass?

lots of goods to be had in the fernie area, why move on?

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will check out quartz creek for sure on satuday,im on a 159 04 rev with a ugly orange windshield,stop if you see me....

rapptorracing

Reaction score
riding somewhere in BC this weekend but to early to decide where; too many choices makes me indecisive (spelling?). Anyone in the Golden -Fernie area want to hook-up, for a ride i mean?

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am supose to be meeting some buddies and heading somewhere down south either crowsnest , or golden area I think. I should know more in the next day or so.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Golden is a good spot. Quartz is nice and good trail in. Rasberry Nitro is a member and lives out there. Send him a pm and He might even show you around. His name is Muarry and he is a great guy.

awwww thx "seeker"........ that deserves a drink !!! ;)

Sorry but still up North in Wabasca for a few weeks i think. But i would definitely would give you the grand tour if around there. Ride safe & spend ur hard earned $$$ in town!!!:D

RN

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you might get a little rain at the stagging area but most spots in Golden are high enough and you should still be getting snow up top until the temps get to like 10degrees
it should be a good weekend in Golden, I might be there on Sunday, not sure where we are riding.

most of the areas have parking lots(staging areas) at around 5000ft so you shouldn't see any rain there(with the exception of Gorman) & hopefully you will have some fresh pow to rip up............ from what i've been hearing from home!!!

ride safe all & have fun & take pics for us sorry lads!!!:D
RN

Top Bottom