WHAT FUEL MIX SOULD I RUN??

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well we havent had any problems except for gearing and wheel hubs breaking. we got our brakes on our secondary clutch thats out of an old tnt ski doo

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm yeah sled engines in go carts Funny story hehe its a BAD IDEA, way to fast one could say uncontrolable. I put one of my 670's in a gocart once, good in a straight line but didnt corner so well and Im thinkin now lookin back on it better BRAKES woulda kept me outa the sticks too:sadbanana::eek:

Holy crap.. That would have been alot of fun, but crazy also...

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh hey i also did comp test on a 860 wit ha few miles on her and it was 150..
So a bit higher.. It's about where it should be now.. Man it's good to have some haha stuff on here at times..

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh hey i also did comp test on a 860 wit ha few miles on her and it was 150..
So a bit higher.. It's about where it should be now.. Man it's good to have some haha stuff on here at times..

Now let me ask ya what does this equal in a comp RATIO???

tanner

Reaction score
Running AV gas doesn't do much morew than PREM fuel does.... I dont carte what people say, i've talked to people that fly planes and know fuel... Do you want to be running something in your sled that is designed to be run at aminimum of 10,000ft, as avgas is..., Av gas is alot dryer tham prem or race fuel... From what you where saying i think you'd only have to add like v3G of vp111 per tank... The 860 kit's that we do which run a 14.1:1 comp ratio... 145psi comp on a new, non-broke-in motor.. We tell people to run 2-3G of vp111 per tank.. They dont have a prolem... If you bring in a jerry can we'll pump some for you or you can buy a barrel.. The barrell's of av gas are only like 30-40 bucks cheaper a drum than vp 111, so as far as i'm concerned whats the point of even bothering with av.....

I might try some race gas next time i'm in the mountain's. The av gas I picked up lasy week was 1.44/liter so the race fuel is a lot more.

Top Bottom