What drives me nuts!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We have all been treated like an idiot by a salesperson at one time or anouther so i think i know a little about how all you gals feel. I think your all looking at it the wrong way. If in fact you do know more about what your buying then the salesman it makes it all the sweeter if your a girl and who knows you may see the DB on the hill or trail and out ride him ta boot. AND you guys always have the option of fluttering your eyes and bending over for prompt service if i tried that they would ask who called the plumber lol. If i were a girl i would play both sides make men look like dumb a$$es whenever possible and sit there and look pretty when i couldn't. "Silly boy, I'm just a girl"/BLINK BLINK ( oh and i'd be a lesbian ) Please send all hate mail via PM in case my mom gets a s&m profile. lmao

AMEN..... AND i'd be a stripper because people think the women are degrading themselves.....WHAT??????? What about the fools sitting there watching and throwing money to see something they could never have....If I were a woman I would find it empowering...and yes I too would be a lesbian.

Just sayin...

PS... Please send Hate mail to Sofa Kings PM box....thanks.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find the quickest way to get the best service is a jean jacket.....with a picture of a rig on the back lol. Its amazing, you can wait forever and a sales person will leap over you to get to that jacket, male or female.

Top Bottom