What do you wear when quadding?

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Alpine Star boots (so nice), gloves, jersey and riding pants. As previously mentioned, the advantage to wearing proper riding gear is how fast it dries out after. A nice jersey in summer keeps the sun off but the breeze through!

Most Important: The Helmet! PLEASE everyone...wear a lid! I have two boys that will grow up around quads and I want it to be an automatic that they will put their helmets on before going anywhere. I hate answering the question.."Why doesn't that man have to wear his helmet"....whenever I see someone riding under the protection of a ball cap!!!:nono:

One thing I've learned in regards to my sledding or quad gear.....spend the money once....get good quality, comfortable gear and you'll never be without a smile on your dial!!:D

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All depends on the weather...
If it is warm out, Jeans, long sleave shirt, helmet, and my riding shoes (old pair of high tops). If I get covered in mud, then I change into dry clean cloths at the truck.

If it is cold, then Carhart bibs and jacket.

d jones

Reaction score
All I wear is a Helly Hanson rain suit.They are a little pricey but very comfy and tuff.Looks a little funny wearing a bright orange suit but a small price to pay to stay dry.And most important,don't forget the duct tape for your pant legs on your rubber boots.Last year at the ST. Walberg rally the only thing that got muddy was the face.Tinted safety glasses from work were great with the branches on the trail.

Top Bottom