• Yamaha Nytro series

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Sled other than shown above

Votes: 99 24.0%

• Total voters

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya im just curious. seems like theres 10 xps on the hill for 1 of any other sled. guess well see!!!

I've noticed this out golden way, however, you ride around cranbrook/kimberley and it's mostly cats.

Then again, you can get support for cats, whereas ski doo has no presence in town.

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be intresting seeing as the cat guys get 1 sled for riding and a partsie sled do they get 2 votes?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've noticed this out golden way, however, you ride around cranbrook/kimberley and it's mostly cats.

Then again, you can get support for cats, whereas ski doo has no presence in town.

cause there no dealer anymore is exactly rite! I went to calgary to buy my new xp I know when skidoo was in town it was a 3 to1 ratio of doos now its all cat and yammy oh well makes it fun in the cranny area so many cats and yammy's to beat up on it's not even funny not suprised that doo is winning in the poll

Last edited:

pissednbroke

Reaction score
You all have this wrong doo doo's where only winning cause all you doo riders where at home with broken sleds but watch the cats pull ahead now that we are all getting home from a good day of ridding.

Top Bottom