What do you get for the woman who has everything?

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife received a couple of really meet gifts recently for her birthday. One of them was a gift from her children. They named a star after herby searching online. They then presented her with a certificate with coordinates and a picture of the star. The other she got was a diamond painting. For those that don’t know what this is it’s a picture made up of little beads instead of paint. For this the giver chose our wedding picture. She was super impressed with both of these gifts.

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine received a new 850 AXYS IMG_2699.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can find these at good prices. A few on kijiji. Be a fun summer toy.
BMW X3

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking he likes her, probably not a great idea unless your planing a divorce right after the new year.

My wife got me the awesomest gift that is similar. She found a place on Etsy I believe that printed a poster of the star alignment on our wedding night. It was such a thoughtful gift.

I actually do a fair bit of shopping for her on Etsy. Lots of nice homemade stuff at fairly reasonable prices. Last year I bought her handmade nesting dolls of our family.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was actually going to do this exact thing. Was looking at a ‘13 600cc 155” pro. But then the wife broke her back and will be lucky if she’s home from the hospital by Xmas so now I’m stuck on what to get her. Might end up just buying some shiny diamond thing. Although she has hinted about wanting a pair of Manitoba Mukluks.
Omg that horrible.
Hope she bounces back fast and fully.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I was actually going to do this exact thing. Was looking at a ‘13 600cc 155” pro. But then the wife broke her back and will be lucky if she’s home from the hospital by Xmas so now I’m stuck on what to get her. Might end up just buying some shiny diamond thing. Although she has hinted about wanting a pair of Manitoba Mukluks.

Sorry to hear that Dale. That is mind boggling. Hoping all will be well and recovery will be 100%.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the home made coupon book. Massage, foot rubs, dinner out, etc. Its fun, thoughtful, and she will love it. More work than just buying something though.

How about lessons for something that may be out of her comfort zone, but that she might like? Painting or something?

Cant go wrong with a weekend away somewhere. Rooms in Banff and dinner out or something.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps she might like one of these....

View attachment 213804
That's what I wanted to buy her....but she hated the available colors....hated the Renny. She wanted green. So...bought green Outlander, put snorkels, rad relocate, fox shocks and bigger tires on it....and she never rides it anyways.

Lots of good ideas here gang. I'll be looking into a few of them for sure.

smc

Reaction score
Every few years i like to make a scavenger hunt for the wife. It doesn’t even matter if the gifts along the way are good, she’s just pumped I put some effort and thought into it.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what I wanted to buy her....but she hated the available colors....hated the Renny. She wanted green. So...bought green Outlander, put snorkels, rad relocate, fox shocks and bigger tires on it....and she never rides it anyways.

Lots of good ideas here gang. I'll be looking into a few of them for sure.

Get her a nice blue 850 Sp 165.

Top Bottom