Number of car owners expected to plummet

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard roumers that farm folks we're going back to Ox and Cart since they don't want to rent a horse too get around in the cities.

It's expected that the 2 billion in the Ox and Cart industry will grow by 10% over the next 20 too 30 years.

Folks in Rome will use chariots in-stead in-case they plan on invading other countries like Jamaica or Ice Land,,, much lighter and easier to get around in with better fuel mileage.

Us Red Neck folks in the West might take on the 4 pony Chuck Wagons as we like stuff, and it's easy to pack all our worldly possessions every where we go. Ha.

These are all roumers as I found much of this information on some guys "Twitter Feed" named Donald. Must be true with a name like that.

Yuppers as many kinda of modes of travel could return.
The wheel-barrel, shopping cart that is used today, model T car hitched up too horses, peddle bikes, skate boards, and hover boards. LOL.

Walking might even show up too.

Change times in a changing world that travels millions of miles threw space every 24 hours, who know what we will slam into at this rate as unknowns that make life worth living...

Can't wait for the big bang Theory too happen as its one 4@!! of a ride so far.

Can't wait for my first cup of coffee this morning, yum yum.

Lem

Only reason farmers wound need oz and cart

Is because if Jack and azz government

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are now becoming a generation of rentals rather then buying. Rent a car rather then buying (car2go), rent music rather then buying (music streaming), rent a house (too expensive), etc...
less cars will be bought, I live in Calgary and see this already happening.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard roumers that farm folks we're going back to Ox and Cart since they don't want to rent a horse too get around in the cities.

It's expected that the 2 billion in the Ox and Cart industry will grow by 10% over the next 20 too 30 years.

Folks in Rome will use chariots in-stead in-case they plan on invading other countries like Jamaica or Ice Land,,, much lighter and easier to get around in with better fuel mileage.

Us Red Neck folks in the West might take on the 4 pony Chuck Wagons as we like stuff, and it's easy to pack all our worldly possessions every where we go. Ha.

These are all roumers as I found much of this information on some guys "Twitter Feed" named Donald. Must be true with a name like that.

Yuppers as many kinda of modes of travel could return.
The wheel-barrel, shopping cart that is used today, model T car hitched up too horses, peddle bikes, skate boards, and hover boards. LOL.

Walking might even show up too.

Change times in a changing world that travels millions of miles threw space every 24 hours, who know what we will slam into at this rate as unknowns that make life worth living...

Can't wait for the big bang Theory too happen as its one 4@!! of a ride so far.

Can't wait for my first cup of coffee this morning, yum yum.

Lem

Pal lem being dr phil. ha . No texting before first coffee, as i not want nothing to do with a horse. No motor no go! Ha. You are on the right track though. I see our taxes are on the way up

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thought as one might want to consider insurance rates on street legal critter units.

Pl/PD, Collision, Comprehensive of fire theft and vandalism.

Things come too mind of how do we pull the keys out of a horse or Ox. Who would steal our ride and what happens if the critter catches on fire.

Oh boy oh boy. Just too much too think about all the time now days.

Are horses and Ox'en registered off road or high way, can we burn green grass or white grass only for fuel/food tax.
What about carbon tax as it will have too under go change to become Methane tax now.

Do we need lights too drive at night, and what about impaired driving especially if the horse wasnt drinking in the bar with you.

Then on top of that is the marijuana law, what happens if to Ox'en or Horse eats a bail of this before hitting the open road.

WOW

So much happening as slow Wagons and carts take up the fast passing lanes as the emergency crews struggle to get the 8 horse team fire wagon to a fire ringing their hand operated fire alarm bell with hand crank siren.

Ho Hummmmm.

All because some guy invented the wheel that changed the way we live.

How come the propeller idea didn't fly instead. Think of where that idea might of taken us if all 7 billion of us had airplanes.

Lem is not ready for change unit we bring back coal burning hot air balloons. LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom