What do you get for the woman who has everything?

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I like the idea of the home made coupon book. Massage, foot rubs, dinner out, etc. Its fun, thoughtful, and she will love it. More work than just buying something though.

How about lessons for something that may be out of her comfort zone, but that she might like? Painting or something?

Cant go wrong with a weekend away somewhere. Rooms in Banff and dinner out or something.
My wife does custom pottery and lessons in Brooks. Woman love that stuff.
https://burntearthpottery.com/

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what I wanted to buy her....but she hated the available colors....hated the Renny. She wanted green. So...bought green Outlander, put snorkels, rad relocate, fox shocks and bigger tires on it....and she never rides it anyways.

Lots of good ideas here gang. I'll be looking into a few of them for sure.

At this point I kinda think you should give us a hint as to what you’re going to get her, right?

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
That would be such a good gift. Even if its not something a person wants to carry on doing, it would be a lot of fun. And you would most likely take something cool home that you can actually use.
Ya you can make a BRAAAP mug!!
EE5918C0-EB4A-479D-BA86-79E0E6ECE096.jpg

Reactions: BEL

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bluetooth Bose headphones and a new iPad, best money I ever spent (not kidding).

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A lot of great ideas in the pages. It is a problem as we go through the various stages of life. I have done all the kitchen things, the toys, the jewellery, the diamonds, the lingerie, etc., etc..

At this moment, I have a humorous but very practical gift hanging in the shop..........................a new front bumper for her sled. There hasn't been a year go buy that she hasn't crunched at least one. A cool stocking stuffer!!

As for the big, put a smile on her face gift this year, I am in a quandary also. I have always been a last minute Christmas shopper and really came up with some great gifts and big surprises. But every year it is getting harder and harder.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same problem here, we've been together 40+ years and over the years I've bought her everything from soup n nuts to a new car. Did the new sled thing a few years back, with all new riding gear, she rode it once only (my daughter has that now).
I asked her for suggestions and she mentioned a divorce might be nice but I don't really want to spend that much as I just picked up a my new 850 poo and a new truck so kinda strapped....
This thread was a great idea Daveb, I will keep an eye on it and likely get some great ideas from fellow Snow & Mud enthusiasts... :)

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on what your lady is into there are these things called subscription boxes. They have ones for book lovers makeup lovers, varity box’s, art boxses. Some you can just buy one or they can come once a month or 4 times a year. If she is in to If she is into hobbies like knitting etc you can make her a gift bag of knitting or quilting tools. You can get her a lot of small things. Like A colouring book with pencil crayons. A craft kit like how to make candles or soap. Maybe check out her Pinterest and Instagram to get some ideas.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that will be an awesome time! NY is beautiful at xmas time. Enjoy!

Like others have said, we are getting away from "Presents" for one another, this year we are headed to NY December 16th to see Billy Joel at MSG on Dec 19th...… comm'on down.....

Top Bottom