What do river boats and sleds have in common???

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check this out.....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UPUV-ZVlk0&feature=email[/media]

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup ^^^^^ it is. Cool to see again though.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya when I used to do that I always took my seat off! it is not if it goes into the water..... but WHEN lol...... make sure that bottle stays above the water lol.

that was a great video!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's kool man.....never had the balls to try that on open water, I mean, we've all crossed creeks and played in the water filled ditches in the spring. To take off playing up and down a river........awesome

Tman5757

Reaction score
I think that is the boys from Rocky mountain trench adventures.

You sir, would be correct.

Hey guys, a member threw me a link to your forums, saying he saw my videos posted here, so I thought I would stop by, say hi and check it out. The video is indeed shot by RMTA, and I would like to invite you guys all to stop by our new YouTube channel to check out all of our old and new projects we are working on. We also have a contest on on our channel for new subscribers, Ill post more info on that on your forums here, and also info is on our channel.

Glad you liked the vid, see ya guys in forum chat!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sir, would be correct.

Hey guys, a member threw me a link to your forums, saying he saw my videos posted here, so I thought I would stop by, say hi and check it out. The video is indeed shot by RMTA, and I would like to invite you guys all to stop by our new YouTube channel to check out all of our old and new projects we are working on. We also have a contest on on our channel for new subscribers, Ill post more info on that on your forums here, and also info is on our channel.

Glad you liked the vid, see ya guys in forum chat!

if longhairfreak stays here I will go there! anything to get ride of the freak!

Tman5757

Reaction score
ya when I used to do that I always took my seat off! it is not if it goes into the water..... but WHEN lol...... make sure that bottle stays above the water lol.

that was a great video!

Yeah we learned the seat trick as well, and we have sunk more than one. Also learned rev chassis so not water cross for nothing!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m01vigYgzJI[/media]

Top Bottom