What did you do to your UTV today?

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it did, very easy. No more reverse in the thick stuff, didn't even spin the tires.
The Turner upgrade is only $1850 US, don't think we're going that route.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it did, very easy. No more reverse in the thick stuff, didn't even spin the tires.
The Turner upgrade is only $1850 US, don't think we're going that route.

Going the the hi lifter 1000 route,,,,

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed a Rear Plastic Window on my 2007 Polaris Ranger, and then covered it up for the winter,

Attachments

• P R Rear Clear Plastic Window.JPG
    P R Rear Clear Plastic Window.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 127

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine, who happens to be a very skilled wlder, just finished chopping the roll cage on my RZR 1000. 1 1/2" on the front and 3" on the rear. Looks much better and now it'll fit in my enclosed trailer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1414437340.675488.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1414437340.675488.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 115

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine, who happens to be a very skilled wlder, just finished chopping the roll cage on my RZR 1000. 1 1/2" on the front and 3" on the rear. Looks much better and now it'll fit in my enclosed trailer.

Nicely done . Should be that way from factory.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the part number all rzr's use the same chain, be very very careful.

I will. The hi lifter one does come with a better chain.

Is it a biotch to change ?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks good. What is your height now?

snow blind

Reaction score
I have the same toy. Put my third belt in at around 400, first one blew up (same way as yours, few flat spots, cooked it a few times before I learned to let it cool before shutoff after a hard run, followed by a lot of high speed runs till blowup), second one I took off when is started stuttering at engagement, now its a spare, I can say they both went from heavy abuse, I never rode my grizzly as hard as I ride my maverick mxr.

Only two plastic cover panels and clutch cover to change it, if it wasn't for the 5 clutch cover bolts that I have to get at from the bottom of the machine it would be a 15 min job start to finish.

It is a pain in the but, about 45min if not in a rush. would be much worse if I ever have to do it in the mud.

Nothing damaged or anything, could probably use a clutch kit. just whenever this thing gets stuck in like Skeg or something, the winch doesn't have enough power to pull it out without hitting the gas, and sometimes depending on the stuck when you hit the gas when the wheels are packed in mud the belt will just smoke a bit until the wheels can get spinning. This belt wasn't actually blown just smoked pretty bad so it had a bad shutter at low speeds so I figured I'd better change it. On my last belt I ran it until the shutter went away and it worked fine until I got up to top speed going down a road and I ended up with chunks of belt comming out of my snorkel lol and it's not the easiest to Change it, lots of plastic has to come out and there's some bolts in some really stupid places

yama_dude

Reaction score
I did a bunch of work on my commander 1000X, installed Super Atv front offset A-arms, Super Atv EZ steer, Super Atv HD steering rack and tie rod kit, Super Atv low range sport harness and yoshiura pim 2 with dragonfire 3/4 exhaust.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put the tracks on the crew. Was going to take it to town to wash it down but roads are to sloppy

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to order a full windshield for the Ranger yesterday, $370 lexan fold out . friggin snowman and his freakin scary snowdance video. i would give him a piece of my mind only the 70's took most of it lol. should keep the snow and freezing rain off and less cold wind blowing in. may get the rear window also, will see how the front works first. would like doors but they are very pricey. may buy them yet plus a in cab heater. talk about luxury!!! lol

Top Bottom