What did you do to your UTV today?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
had to order a full windshield for the Ranger yesterday, $370 lexan fold out . friggin snowman and his freakin scary snowdance video. i would give him a piece of my mind only the 70's took most of it lol. should keep the snow and freezing rain off and less cold wind blowing in. may get the rear window also, will see how the front works first. would like doors but they are very pricey. may buy them yet plus a in cab heater. talk about luxury!!! lol

that should all be a write off for a business owner like yourself

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to order a full windshield for the Ranger yesterday, $370 lexan fold out . friggin snowman and his freakin scary snowdance video. i would give him a piece of my mind only the 70's took most of it lol. should keep the snow and freezing rain off and less cold wind blowing in. may get the rear window also, will see how the front works first. would like doors but they are very pricey. may buy them yet plus a in cab heater. talk about luxury!!! lol

You'll hate that thing with a full windshield and no rear window....it's like riding in a tornado. The wind, dirt, and snow swirl in like crazy. Doors are nice, but not a necessity on the Ranger....a rear window is. We went with the soft, roll up style, it worked great.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make your own rear window. @ 60$ 1/4 lexan. Have a plastic shop cut to top and bottom height ,then just taper the sides with a jig saw....easy easy. Then a few self tap screws.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Make your own rear window. @ 60$ 1/4 lexan. Have a plastic shop cut to top and bottom height ,then just taper the sides with a jig saw....easy easy. Then a few self tap screws.

almost sounds like Neville has done this before.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well put 500 ice screws in the tires today, need a few more though just not enough for 2 tires. have to buy another box of 500. looks sweet but friggin dangerous, would be like falling into the blade of a running chainsaw. not good.

also got the flip out windshield installed. so far seems to work around the yard, have to install the lexan sheet on the rear window yet.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Replaced lh front fender, got beat up from squeezing in between trees, repaired back tire fender., Installed chainsaw bracket in box.

Last edited:

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wrecked the fenders some more today, Had an awesome day, went for a ride around Alberta Beach, with some great folks from the Lac st Anne ATV club...could not be a better day for it !!! worth the long drive getting there.
pic 11.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had some great winter rides,,,,,

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to mounting the box in the rear of the rzr. I bought it in sept but wasn't sure if I wanted to use it. Pretty happy with how it turned out. Gonna be able to put a lot of chit in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Removed empty beer cans.

Get ready for Saturday

Top Bottom