What did you do for your ATV today?

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My fear about having sport low and some really aggressive new tires is my heavy right foot and potential damage I can cause to my oem parts.

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll usually take it easy until I'm really familiar with a section of trail but then it's always fun to push a bit. Since I put on my Elka stage 4s last year my commander is a totally different ride which I am way more confident in. I'm seeing less and less commanders out there and an increasing number of Mavericks. They're a bit wider than my mander and I'd miss my dump bed and storage room but I love the look and ride of the mavs.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The width is about 3 inches wider than my 900 XP.

The ride is very nice. I found running in eco was good on rough trails. Better throttle control

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't really find myself looking for more power in Eco mode but the sport low mod should be fun anyways. The delayed throttle control is nice in Eco mode as well to keep a smooth ride when going over bumps and getting uneven pressure on the gas pedal.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found in my off road jeep and Kenworth truck that I could keep my foot pressing to the right side engine cowling making it more stable as I'd press on the foot feed keeping it well planted tight on this cowling. I'd lock my heel to the floor pan at the same time... 2 points of contact keeps foot-feed smooooooth !

I might of been bouncing full extension from roof liner to floor boards, but that planted foot wasn't going any where. Ha.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for cup holders for coo coo on the trail

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
th
t
these may hold yer jug

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty well done , just a few get torqued goodies left ...
Excellent quality on these mavs , but boy are they a bitch to work on ....
No fun at all!
Not to mention Canam instructions are brutal...thank goodness the quality of there aftermarket parts are good and should last ... They would be no fun at all to take off and on a few times ....lol
Thanks for the heads up ... Yar !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom