What did you do for your ATV today?

skegmaha

Reaction score
just put barker dual exhaust,dalton clutch kit, bayou snorkels,28"megamehem tires/msa elixir rims and powercommander v on my 2012 rhino700,nowtime to go throwsome mud!

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I built some spacers to sit under my quad when it's strapped down in my trailer for a solid and secure tow. I think it may be easier on my axles as well and I'm sure I'll never have a tie down come loose again. I used 2x4 and just built two square boxes that sit a half inch lower than my quad.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I washed my quad today,.....

....cept I boobed and used hair tonic instead of soap, then all this happened.

Attachments

• IMG_1643.JPG
    IMG_1643.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1648.JPG
    IMG_1648.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up 4 scrambler take offs for a smoking deal. But it would still like to patch that rim. May have to hit you. Not sure how good the spool gun at work is.

Sent from my S5 while I am slacking at work.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up 4 scrambler take offs for a smoking deal. But it would still like to patch that rim. May have to hit you. Not sure how good the spool gun at work is.

Spool gun will work. With the right person running it. Use 4043 wire if possible it "cleans" better when welding on use aluminum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spool gun will work. With the right person running it. Use 4043 wire if possible it "cleans" better when welding on use aluminum.

Thanks. The things brand new still in the box. Gonna order some wire in, hook up the argon and prctice a bunch. Plus someone around the shop needs to know how to use the dam thing.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The things brand new still in the box. Gonna order some wire in, hook up the argon and prctice a bunch. Plus someone around the shop needs to know how to use the dam thing.

Argon got to be pretty high flow rate, about 35-40cfh. And point your mig gun about 5deg forward. You need to weld pretty hot because aluminum transfers heat fast. And to save your self a thousand mig tips don't start your weld with the mig wire touching the material. Any other questions give me a pm I got 17+ years of aluminum welding experience.

Top Bottom