Nuff said :)

Attachments

• LTE.jpg
    LTE.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 115

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And for those keeping score,Rainy creek is a good set of tires & rims cheaper than MOST other dealers..........FYI.

just called out there neville, you must have got tires included with new polaris, they are one of the more expensive otherwise, zillas where 240 per tire, rapid was 645 for all 4, well worth the drive to edmonton for $340. i did get the gal behind the counter though, she seems to be not to sharp, and there prices are at least 10% higher than in red deer. there price on new machines seems in the ball park.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just called out there neville, you must have got tires included with new polaris, they are one of the more expensive otherwise, zillas where 240 per tire, rapid was 645 for all 4, well worth the drive to edmonton for $340. i did get the gal behind the counter though, she seems to be not to sharp, and there prices are at least 10% higher than in red deer. there price on new machines seems in the ball park.
He's talking about the price of a new machine....it's less than other dealers by about the amount that you could buy a set of rims and tires....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh! had dallas tell me that neville posted tires were cheap out there, phoned out and checked. mainly what i got off the post also. good to know.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I was not clear. The machine well overagrand cheaper than dealers around me is what I meant. Bought my tires at rapid, of course.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I was not clear. The machine well overagrand cheaper than dealers around me is what I meant. Bought my tires at rapid, of course.....

ah speaking in razzr code speak again i see. yes hard to beat rapid pricing. although a guy in reginna has better prices, not sure about installs, definitely not going that far to save $60.

was looking at the monsters, neville but thinking they would be big axle breakers on the ol king beast.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah speaking in razzr code speak again i see. yes hard to beat rapid pricing. although a guy in reginna has better prices, not sure about installs, definitely not going that far to save $60.

was looking at the monsters, neville but thinking they would be big axle breakers on the ol king beast.

I think the hamster would fall out of the wheel before you broke an axle on the Queen

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the hamster would fall out of the wheel before you broke an axle on the Queen

ya that king is one mean friggin beast, i must say. so far in 7 yrs no broken axles, or anything as such, friggin good quad, has been upside down more than once. gets me through the worst shheeet i have ever seen.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the call to come and pick it up. phone pics 717.jpg
What have you guys done with the overflow bottle on rad relocates. He mounted mine behind the rad and i dont like it there.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen the bottle left in the stock location and a T installed on the upper rad hose with another pressure cap in it. I have also been told to remove the bottle completely but i dont like that either.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered new fuel tank,pump,cap,injector,hoses,and vent for the rhino due to keep getting dirt in fuel.

Also the old cd deck didn't seem to like being upside down in water so in true Alberta fashion I installed a white deck to match my sunglasses. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370021761.134776.jpg

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry.........
You have a much larger chance of drowning under the king ,than breaking an axle............once you factor in the amount of time your four wheels are pointing at the sky..........you old codger.......hehehe*****

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry.........
You have a much larger chance of drowning under the king ,than breaking an axle............once you factor in the amount of time your four wheels are pointing at the sky..........you old codger.......hehehe*****

almost done that neville, was so friggin close, was in the clearwater river with the water up to my chin, tryin to keep the king beast rightside up, didn't end that way, and i was a swimmin. saw the light neville, i saw the light. lol

Top Bottom