What did you do for your ATV today?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yesterday I kicked the Banshee out of the sled trailer, fogged the motor, drained the gas from the tank and carb. Now she's in the shed to hibernate for the winter :D

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While one side is apart getting a new CV joint thought i would replace the brakes as well, went to passenger side to find both boots with small holes in them. Parts on order.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm haven't done a thing, seems the king just keeps on goin. man that is one tough machine. goin on 6 years now. replaced 1 ripped boot and cv joint, fluid changes and just push the start button what more can i say. unlike axles, diffs motors of some i won't mention. when yer done fixin junk get a king Q.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm haven't done a thing, seems the king just keeps on goin. man that is one tough machine. goin on 6 years now. replaced 1 ripped boot and cv joint, fluid changes and just push the start button what more can i say. unlike axles, diffs motors of some i won't mention. when yer done fixin junk get a king Q.

You find it easy to change fluids upside down right...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so easy, all the nasties in the motor just go out the top, add new oil and go good till the next time

oh ya ray haven't ya got a fire to put out. shheeesh

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so easy, all the nasties in the motor just go out the top, add new oil and go good till the next time

oh ya ray haven't ya got a fire to put out. shheeesh

Lol. Been quiet lately on the fire front. Mostly car accidents now.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i could come up and start throwin matches and cigarettes out the window, along the roads, just to give ya something to do. hehe

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While one side is apart getting a new CV joint thought i would replace the brakes as well, went to passenger side to find both boots with small holes in them. Parts on order.

Went to put it the CV last night, wrong friggin one...back to the dealer i go.....ugh~!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
nothing to the quad, mower, both trailers(tandem axles) or both truck.
But I did spend some time splitting wood and polishing the sled for this winter

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed the pen lock and installed the power commander and downloaded the proper map. Took it for a spin down the ally of course , just to make sure everything is all good.

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took her for a two hour rip last night! Wow the trails are nice right now in the fall, all dry, I do love mud but it's like two different sports!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed the the tracks off my Grizz to my new Can-Am 800R Max ... :i_need_snow: ... turned out to be more of job than I figured, and I still had to trim the lower front edge of the rear fenders :ohwell: ... but I'm ready now :wtg: ... head'in out Wednesday to do a test ride !! :yahoo:

Attachments

• 18-Lots Of Fender Clearance.JPG
    18-Lots Of Fender Clearance.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 113

Clinebo

Reaction score
I jacked mine up and gave it a good shot of grease to all the zerks. As soon as hunting season is over, I'll pull the wire rope off the winch and put the short synthetic piece on and mount the plow. Snowed here last night! Better get the sled ready too!!! :)

Top Bottom