What did you do for your ATV today?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked on Val's rzr today.
Look out Tex. She has a sign now. LOL

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
Relocated my rad hoses to the inside of the frame and off the springs, and any other possible rub threw points. Rad relocate was done, before I purchased quad, at Rapid Revolutions. Not sure why they put the hose in every possible rub threw/pinch point they could, must have had a bad day. But with only 300km on it since I had signifigant wear on both the lines, with one being almost pinched half closed.

Also dielectric greased the winch cables, checked all lights, and got ready some more connections for digrease just need to get some more.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a new fuel pump in the rzr. New chain for the Outlaw and fixed my intake a bit, cleaned the filter. Now I'm ready for Brule this weekend. Oh ya I put my scoopy tires on!

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets see, cleaned air filter, fixed power steering, now i just gotta wash it then go get it muddy this weekend:d last weekend involved towing a drowned can-am 5 miles back to the shop! they dont like water:nono:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Replaced the brake pads on Val's rzr
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check airbox for oil, checked fluids, greased 'er. (was upsidedown twice last weekend) Ready for Southfork tomorrow!

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took off a CV boot that got smashed off by a log and cleaned and re-greased the CV. Everything looks good now.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about what it would look like with a set of offset wheels and mud tires.... Boy I can't wait for pay day!

Top Bottom