What did you do for your ATV today?

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geeze man, maybe we should have a race. ....bet you my broken bones will heal and I'll be on the trail first. :)

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

Hey Deano, long time no chat man! Oh and going down tomorrow to rip it apart and throw in the new parts! Pics to follow...
And like Mike said....WTH happened??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He tryed to follow me.

Don't follow me u won't make it.

Hope Ur getting all healed up there dean.

We have quading to do.

from my HTC

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

How ya doing anyways there dean ??

from my HTC

I'm outta commision for at least another six weeks and I miss my quad! Turns out both my hands are broke. Luckily my right hand isn't so bad that it had to get casted. My fingers work so I can still write code, but polishing the rod is still too painful. ...so all work, no play.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm outta commision for at least another six weeks and I miss my quad! Turns out both my hands are broke. Luckily my right hand isn't so bad that it had to get casted. My fingers work so I can still write code, but polishing the rod is still too painful. ...so all work, no play.

Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

What about waxing Ur Mr.clean scalp ??

from my HTC

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Jeeeesus, man. That sounds pretty horrible. Get better so we can get back on the trail. I want to go riding with you sometime, when we don't have to tow half of the quads out of the bush, and actually get to cover some distance :)

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmfao, Tex was trying to teach me to sled the "tough love" way.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did you do?

Unfortunate circumstance. I ended up in a bowl I couldn't climb out of first try, lost control on the way down, and smoked some trees. It was omly my second time on a sled, so it was purely an accident that I was down there in the first place.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeeeesus, man. That sounds pretty horrible. Get better so we can get back on the trail. I want to go riding with you sometime, when we don't have to tow half of the quads out of the bush, and actually get to cover some distance :)

No doubt. It was a cursed summer for break downs.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, project resurrect Kitty Kat complete, Lots of front end components...New bearings, new tie rod ends, new axle, 2 new ball joints! Buttoned up nice and tight now!! And even changed out the diffy fluids...then put the plow on and gave it a good test :d

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, project resurrect Kitty Kat complete, Lots of front end components...New bearings, new tie rod ends, new axle, 2 new ball joints! Buttoned up nice and tight now!! And even changed out the diffy fluids...then put the plow on and gave it a good test :d

Well now where are we going to get our excitement from? I missed the endo-270, last time, when your tie rod disconnected on the road. Now I'll never get a chance to see it!

(still thankful you didn't get hurt)

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now where are we going to get our excitement from? I missed the endo-270, last time, when your tie rod disconnected on the road. Now I'll never get a chance to see it!

(still thankful you didn't get hurt)

Ball joint actually....lol, but yeah it wasn't something I'd care to repeat that's for sure!! Chad and Cindy got an eye full that trip. Still grateful to everyone for all the help that day!!

Sooo where we goin for a day ride? Mik-B, Kingzuki, SZprod, kbrunless... LOL

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did some wiring today and got my switch bank installed in my rzr.:beer:

4fa2d9940889784fa52d1dfbf925ee93.jpg

Top Bottom