What did you do for your ATV today?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put my HMF pipe on yesterday and bolted on my 14" ss rims wrapped in 28" zillas waiting on my clutch kit and the rest of the snow to melt. Took it for a quick burn as well just to test her out.......... can't wait for summer

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a heart to heart with all of my remaining(stock) axles, on both mahines...........just wanted to tell them to get with the program or they will be replaced...........Just as i shut the shop door, i heard one of then tell me to fawk off,i think...........

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new brake pads, and a lower ball joint on the kids trx 250x, winches on both the xmr, and the wifes 400 respooled and lubricated, dilectric grease to all connections on all 3 machines, changed out seized zerk fittings, smashed hand with large ball peen hammer .... smashed same hand a second time. installed new Ram mount for gps on xmr...........drank beer in driveway...good day

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think not in the above order though....hahaha.............I am think ing of a little "Spring refresher course" at Med lake soon,u up...????

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope so Nev, and yeah actually was in that order lol, i didnt realize that little tiny balljoint in haydens honda was pressed in that tight, i had a torch on it, wd 40 all that ch!t, that sucker wouldnt budge, i had to take it in and get it pressed back out and even that wasnt looking very good........now got small golf ball looking thing on my hand lol........you would think being in the framing industry i wouldnt miss... i did it twice in a row haha.... Med lake would be nice, see how much snow melts in the next few weeks, although bring ear plugs.... looney toon slip on , installed on xmr now too lol

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont want any snow,,, sick of seeing the white crap, i want beer, fire, mud, whichever order does not matter much to me...

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a heart to heart with all of my remaining(stock) axles, on both mahines...........just wanted to tell them to get with the program or they will be replaced...........Just as i shut the shop door, i heard one of then tell me to fawk off,i think...........

I thought the same thing...but it was just my wife.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Penhold-20120401-00139.jpg

Got him a big brother.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yamaha yamaha yamaha, that's what ya was thinkin?

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a BLAST!
Best part: riding shotgun for truck ride and quad ride.
Worst part: riding shotgun for truck ride and quad ride. Man I got tanked!

You did stick your hand out, we now have proof.

Top Bottom