What did you do for your ATV today?

fitter12

Reaction score
Installed the new kimpex storage box and put some hasps so I can lock it.
Looking to get a PYLE sound system for it.:cool:

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plowed the back alley for maybe the last time this year and now bring on the Mud"

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beef up the clutch on my BF 750 to handle 28's in the deep stuff.

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my new rad installed over the weekend, aswell as doing some minor touchup's to the plastics to make my snorkles fit right...also changed the oil and diff fluids...now its time to just sit an stare at it until the snow melts :d

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Got the valves checked with the tune up, front brake pads, and a 3,000lb winch soon the switch to synthetic for summer and steel for winter.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I'm still dealing with a lack of license. I cleaned and re-oiled the K&N for my truck and quad. It's going to be a long summer.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my new rear brake pads in the mail. Had a few rye's and installed the pads. The epi pads look a little better than stock hopfully they last.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
...I put mine up for sale today:eek: cheap, cheap, cheap outy 800

regularily maintained, and babied, I know from personal experience that SumX54 never beat that machine, it was ridden very nicely, never rolled, never jumped, and never wheelied. This machine is like brand new.....

my friggin tongue hurts now from biting it while typing that...... Darcy you owe me some beers

markiedog

Reaction score
New crank,connecting rods, pistons,main bearings,water pump,2" lift and Rhino axles.repositioned the rad and moved the winch down,been a long winter should be ready for may though.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
regularily maintained, and babied, I know from personal experience that SumX54 never beat that machine, it was ridden very nicely, never rolled, never jumped, and never wheelied. This machine is like brand new.....

my friggin tongue hurts now from biting it while typing that...... Darcy you owe me some beers

you Jackazz :nono: of course it was Nicely Ridden...

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took stock roll cage and roof off Rhino , finished snorkels , adjusted shocks, now if someone would by the stock roof and cage ??:rolleyes:

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed HMF optimizer, oiled and put in new Twin Air filter, and thinking about ordering a EHS racing airbox for my grizzly.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might put my power steering in this weekend, still have to replace my front wheel bearings and seals and also do an oil change.

Top Bottom