What Are You Doing to Your Pro This Season?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no the slp intake sticks up off the hood. Just about blocks your line if site to the gauge in its stock location.

turboassault

Reaction score
Power addiction head ( 13.1 ) and hps silencer combo. Three inch 163 camo extreme, avid drivers, Avid extended chaincase, Polaris carbon graphite panels and probably a wrap havent decided on that yet. And i still have less into it than my buddy paid for his new doo 163 summit x. hahaha

400hp

Reaction score
putting hm turbo with boost-it fuel system....full m-10 with new 2.5 camo track...different compression head..and whatever else it takes to make it run the best! gonna cost around $22 when done

pehmanndragon

Reaction score
Gas and oil and a big smile:) 002.jpg 004.jpg

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of mine when i picked it up after the build. It has a paragon clutch, billet primary cover, custom Areocharger turbo kit from Mountain Magic, Ice age Rails, Camoplast 2.5 track, Artic Fx graphic wrap, billet wheels, Fire & ice vents and a few other goodies. Had the sled out for a ride and worked awesome.

Attachments

• newsled.jpg
    newsled.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 267

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of mine when i picked it up after the build. It has a paragon clutch, billet primary cover, custom Areocharger turbo kit from Mountain Magic, Ice age Rails, Camoplast 2.5 track, Artic Fx graphic wrap, billet wheels, Fire & ice vents and a few other goodies. Had the sled out for a ride and worked awesome.
Sick looking sled!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And this one takes the cake! Love the look. Kinda like Jared Sessions' old sled.

Sent from my eYefone using Tapatalk

Rideordie

Reaction score
PA 13.6 head, hps can, mtx weights and will have a mbrp can for sale here shortly if anyone is interested.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of Pros will be sounding the same out there with the HPS can!

Sent from my eYefone using Tapatalk

They sound great and work good Iv sold about 20 cans and power add heads.

Top Bottom