What are the best hotels in revelstoke to stay at?

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Revelstoke and i havent been there in a while and i was wondering what are the best hotels to stay at! CHEERS:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay at the Hostel...only 10$ a night dude!!! lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know any good hotels in mexico?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Days Inn. At least you know your rig will still be sitting there in the morning.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Days inn, Sandman, Peaks lodge ,supper8,frotier motel, glacier house, monashee, alpine inn, sutton place hotel, Canyon motor inn, swiss chalet motel, Mt revelstoke alpine chalets, Best western, guesthouse mountain escape, 7acres bed and breakfest, inn on the river, KOA cabins, Hillcrest hotel,Mulvehill creek wilderness inn, Revelstoke gate way inn, The Regent(my favorite..lol) Alpenrose bed and breakfest, Three Valley lake chateau, mountainside refuge, powder springs inn, noah ark resort, revelstoke holidays.....

Can you pick one from that list Please or do you need more some ideas... Jesus christ..lol

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Days Inn & the Best Western Plus are my top picks in revy. BW is slightly more than the days, but has some upgraded perks (beds pillows duvets room size newest hotel massages on site to name a few). both have good trailer parking and security cameras u can watch in your room, bw usually has security on foot (maybe just during peak times tho?), both have continental breakfast (Bw is larger/more stuff), days is back onto zala's. Both do sledder rate so depends what matters to u in a room.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glacier House is awesome!!!!!!! and best price wise with a group.

until they try to charge you for chit after you leave!!!! if they would of focused more on their service instead of coming up with bs damage charges, they would of made more money.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You forgot smoky bear
Days inn, Sandman, Peaks lodge ,supper8,frotier motel, glacier house, monashee, alpine inn, sutton place hotel, Canyon motor inn, swiss chalet motel, Mt revelstoke alpine chalets, Best western, guesthouse mountain escape, 7acres bed and breakfest, inn on the river, KOA cabins, Hillcrest hotel,Mulvehill creek wilderness inn, Revelstoke gate way inn, The Regent(my favorite..lol) Alpenrose bed and breakfest, Three Valley lake chateau, mountainside refuge, powder springs inn, noah ark resort, revelstoke holidays.....

Can you pick one from that list Please or do you need more some ideas... Jesus christ..lol

Top Bottom